Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Playoffs in Dublin? HELP!!!

Options
  • 20-01-2011 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to watch NFL games in Dublin? The NFC Championship game is this Sunday night.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

The Woolshed on Parnell Street usually show the games afaik. The NFC game is the early game aswell so should be ok but I'd imagine they'd be closing the bar before the end of the AFC game but might stay open?

http://www.woolshedbaa.com/NFL.html
    There you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

The Woolshed as previously mentioned and Murray's are the only 2 places in town showing the NFL playoffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Great - thanks!

As long as I can watch DA BEARS thump the Packers, I'm ok with missing the late game. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

Great - thanks!

As long as I can watch DA BEARS thump the Packers, I'm ok with missing the late game. :D

They're the lesser of two evils for me anyway. Skol Vikings :D:o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

the portobello bar at rathmines bridge also shows NFL if thats any good to you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

They're the lesser of two evils for me anyway. Skol Vikings :D:o:o:o

vikings_BrettFavre.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement