Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What made you smile today?

• 20-01-2011 12:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

This is to try and balance out the seriousness on AH today.:)

So what little thing in your day has made you smile?

I'll start:
    Waking up after a night out with money still in my wallet and putting on the radio to hear my favourite corona's song on the radio. (Someone Else's Hands)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I smiled today when my arse gave birth to a silverback shit that pushed the rim of me arse so much in the opposite direction that when the black guinness demon beast was finally released from his entrapment in made my arsehole clap... I smiled when I turned around in my squating seat position to view my beautiful creation and I knew I had to cherish it with the biddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Ledger wrote: »
    This is to try and balance out the seriousness on AH today.:)

So what little thing in your day has made you smile?

I'll start:
    Waking up after a night out with money still in my wallet and putting on the radio to hear my favourite corona's song on the radio. (Someone Else's Hands)

Not to be all electoral, but I was driving down the road, and thinking 'What would it take for me to not hate the government', then I thought 'They'd have to invent a time machine to un**** the country before it happened'.

And then the theme from Back to the future came on the radio, and I felt GREAT. Just a serendipitous thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Walking in to work and being stopped dead in my tracks by the sun beaming through the fog\mist\correct me.

Was absolutely breathtaking. Freezing as fook, but I didn't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i remembered i have a free foot long sub on my subway card!

FatherLen wrote: »
    i remembered i have a free foot long sub on my subway card!

That's what SHE said. ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooh!

........wait that makes absolutely no sense...........DAMMIT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My car has an adequate level of oil in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I smiled today when my arse gave birth to a silverback shit that pushed the rim of me arse so much in the opposite direction that when the black guinness demon beast was finally released from his entrapment in made my arsehole clap... I smiled when I turned around in my squating seat position to view my beautiful creation and I knew I had to cherish it with the biddy.

Cheers for that.. A full mouthful of tea all over my screen :pac:

Sykk wrote: »
    Cheers for that.. A full mouthful of tea all over my screen :pac:

Enough with the sh*tin' imagery lads! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 queenorganiser

pmsl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

pmsl

this is the best you could come up with for your first post?

ah kidding welcome to boards!!! but more importantly welcome to AH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Mine, by comparison, had the consistency of industrial sludge cascading from my a-hole. The initial blast was akin to shot being expelled from a blunderbus and spattering the sides of the bowl. After that a steady flow of mud barrelled out of my arse forming a human cow-pat on the wads of toilet paper sitting atop the water below. I too smiled at my Nobel-esque accomplishment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 queenorganiser

FatherLen wrote: »
    this is the best you could come up with for your first post?

ah kidding welcome to boards!!! but more importantly welcome to AH

sorry, no it reminds me of something my brother would say.. and yes, i forwarded the quote to him ...
    very descriptive relationship you have with your dumps... .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

sorting out a bug that was confusing me yesterday... yay ... also its lunchtime...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Ladies Lounge ---->

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Mine, by comparison, had the consistency of industrial sludge cascading from my a-hole. The initial blast was akin to shot being expelled from a blunderbus and spattering the sides of the bowl. After that a steady flow of mud barrelled out of my arse forming a human cow-pat on the wads of toilet paper sitting atop the water below. I too smiled at my Nobel-esque accomplishment.

The beast I had created this frightfully cold morning was surely the spawn of Lucifer himself, searing my rim with intense fiery heat it emitted from it's hardened but cracked brown casing that would match even the hottest, darkest depths of hell.

Once this evil was released I fell off the throne onto my knees, but I could not rest long as I knew this demon must be vanquished from my den. I clampered back up, wished it back to it's lair as I pulled on the release valve of my lavatory. I grinned as I watched it be consumed by the crashing waters around it, confident that it had departed.

But, my joy was not to last, as this beast sat there.......unbudged..........taunting me...............ensuring me that it was not to be moved by such fickle methods.

So I got the clothes-hanger and mashed it up :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

I smiled when I held my wife's head under the quilt after doing the eggiest fart i could hold onto all morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Having deadlifted over a quarter of a ton this morning and then walking to the shops knowing i'm stronger than every mother fúcker in sight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Duggy747 wrote: »
    The beast I had created this frightfully cold morning was surely the spawn of Lucifer himself, searing my rim with intense fiery heat it emitted from it's hardened but cracked brown casing that would match even the hottest, darkest depths of hell.

Once this evil was released I fell off the throne onto my knees, but I could not rest long as I knew this demon must be vanquished from my den. I clampered back up, wished it back to it's lair as I pulled on the release valve of my lavatory. I grinned as I watched it be consumed by the crashing waters around it, confident that it had departed.

But, my joy was not to last, as this beast sat there.......unbudged..........taunting me...............ensuring me that it was not to be moved by such fickle methods.

So I got the clothes-hanger and mashed it up :pac:

Contenders to the Flutterin' Bantam crown, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Not really today but I saw two South Park reruns last night - Mr Jefferson and the one where Cartman starts off a national trend of shitting through your mouth - and they made me chuckle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Having deadlifted over a quarter of a ton this morning and then walking to the shops knowing i'm stronger than every mother fúcker in sight.

was this before or after you found out you were homosexual?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Flutters sh!te stories being out done by amateurs.

* Round of applause

Can you out run a bullet, thats the question.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

How many socks did you stuff down your crotch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mind44

Seeing a young man who looked extraordinarily like my late brother. It wasn't sad. It made me smile - like I got a short two second glimpse of my brother again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I had a **** that made my arse twitch.

Brought a smile to my face

orourkeda wrote: »
    I had a **** that made my arse twitch.

Brought a smile to my face

Confirmed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Watching my friend do this.

He is very easily persuaded ad he likes jumping things, what could go wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

This thread

http://www.dont-start-me-off.com/CelebInfo.php?celeb_id=3976

was searching for likeminded people

Advertisement