Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aerlingus Cabin Crew want the best of both worlds

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

daithi2011 wrote: »
    I heard a few stories from some a couple of the staff too. They are being bullied.

Another example of changing times. Remember the "Strawbs" you cant touch me I'm part of the union (till the day I die, mind you!). Unions are becoming diluted... a weaker force than previous headier days. Workers will always, be at the whim of exploitation by little fuc*ing jumped up managers trying to stumble their way to the "Top". Go! Aer Lingus girls & boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

I have no sympathy for Aer lingus or their striking crews. Neither side cares for the paying customer. Nobody in the industry seems to understand that people who book flights are often doing so on tight deadlines for business/family/time off work/whatever reasons & that the social role of air carriers is far more important than say, taxis, buses, or rail. This is even more important now given that emigration is on the rise again.

In my view, the problem is rooted in the fact that the industry is not sufficiently deregulated. There is no real competition at airport level or airline level in this country. Ireland does not need a national airline. Ireland needs a deregulated, dependable, & competitive airport/airline regime where
    - pricing is understandable & consistent
    - paying customers are guaranteed that they will reach their destination within a max of 12h of scheduled arrival time, or be paid 10,000 euro each.
    - Wildcat strikes are illegal & people who strike on less than 4 weeks notice go to jail

Airlines are all racing to the bottom as regards ticket pricing, but in doing so the consumer is being mugged, because you cannot buy a dependable airline ticket today, at any price.

The whole model needs to be altered radically so that the consumer is guaranteed to get what they pay for.

- FoxT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

FoxT wrote: »
    I have no sympathy for Aer lingus or their striking crews. Neither side cares for the paying customer. Nobody in the industry seems to understand that people who book flights are often doing so on tight deadlines for business/family/time off work/whatever reasons & that the social role of air carriers is far more important than say, taxis, buses, or rail. This is even more important now given that emigration is on the rise again.

In my view, the problem is rooted in the fact that the industry is not sufficiently deregulated. There is no real competition at airport level or airline level in this country. Ireland does not need a national airline. Ireland needs a deregulated, dependable, & competitive airport/airline regime where
    - paying customers are guaranteed that they will reach their destination within a max of 12h of scheduled arrival time, or be paid 10,000 euro each.
    - Wildcat strikes are illegal & people who strike on less than 4 weeks notice go to jail

Airlines are all racing to the bottom as regards ticket pricing, but in doing so the consumer is being mugged, because you cannot buy a dependable airline ticket today, at any price.

The whole model needs to be altered radically so that the consumer is guaranteed to get what they pay for.

- FoxT
    Oh! how do you feel when the ESB go on strike and we're all thrown into darkness & all our food is defrosting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭vintac34

Oh! how do you feel when the ESB go on strike and we're all thrown into darkness & all our food is defrosting.
    Simple really,its an essential service...so lock a few of them up plus the union heads....Make it a criminal offence!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

- FoxT

Yeah.. they should de-regulate the sector and sell of the national carrier so it ca be run like a business...like British Rail, oh wait a minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I have no sympathy

- FoxT

Why we have Ryanair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Anonymous man

:rolleyes:

They are hardly going to say they are in the wrong are they?

Strikes me a strange that the country is in an unemployment crisis and the only unrest of any consequence is Aer Lingus. As has been the case for the last decade.

Company are dead right to say enough of the endless talks and negotiations.

Do the job or get the fcuk out and let others do it.

There would be plenty of takers.
    Let me tell you what is happening with FACTS.

1>Some of the staff have taken 4 pay cuts in the last 4 years.

2>They recently agreed to do 20 extra hours a week without pay.

3>They are not being permitted to take breaks on flights they are legally entitled to.

4> They are being dumped terms and conditions in addition to the extra 20 hours that they did NOT aggree too. eg. being made an unrestricted amount of changes to their roster throught the year with less then a day's notice. For example being told your on a trans atlantic flight the day before a christening, a funeral, a wedding etc UNRESTRICTED. The pilots are not subject to these terms - fact.

5> They are being asked - without restriction - to do up to 27 days in a "Foreign Base" eg to be based on the Washington to Madrid route non stop for a month. - unrestricted. This was not agreed to either. Fact.

There are more but these are the main details.
    Let me tell you that I hope this happens you in your job or the equivilant.
    Then I would like to see your face when you read a message on boards.ie or a similar site when someone says "do the job or get the **** out and let others do it".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

3>They are not being permitted to take breaks on flights they are legally entitled to.

4> They are being dumped terms and conditions in addition to the extra 20 hours that they did NOT aggree too. eg. being made an unrestricted amount of changes to their roster throught the year with less then a day's notice. For example being told your on a trans atlantic flight the day before a christening, a funeral, a wedding etc UNRESTRICTED. The pilots are not subject to these terms - fact.

5> They are being asked - without restriction - to do up to 27 days in a "Foreign Base" eg to be based on the Washington to Madrid route non stop for a month. - unrestricted. This was not agreed to either. Fact.

Then I would like to see your face when you read a message on boards.ie or a similar site when someone says "do the job or get the **** out and let others do it".

Boo hoo hoo.

It is a simple job that anyone can do. They had it too good for years and now have to face the reality of the real world as per above.

Leave if you don't like a bit of Real Work.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 happygolucky90

demag wrote: »
    Can you not see or are you just acting the fukin idiot here, it's not the job they applied for, the terms have changed.

Exactly, you have it in one :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The unions keep saying this but management call this BS. They're saying that staff are permitted breaks, just not all at the same time (which makes sense).
    Which version is true? Is it absolutely no break, whatsoever, or just not a break when you want it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 happygolucky90

amdublin wrote: »
    Boo hoo hoo.

It is a simple job that anyone can do. They had it too good for years and now have to face the reality of the real world as per above.

Leave if you don't like a bit of Real Work.

Simple job anyoneone can do eh? remember that when you have a heart attack or fall ill on a flight and theres no doctor on board... who will you turn to then. idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

They are being asked - without restriction - to do up to 27 days in a "Foreign Base" eg to be based on the Washington to Madrid route non stop for a month. - unrestricted. This was not agreed to either. Fact.

From the list that's probably the one I would have most issue with.
    It's a big request and needs to be discussed and agreed upon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Simple job anyoneone can do eh? remember that when you have a heart attack or fall ill on a flight and theres no doctor on board... who will you turn to then. idiot.

Cabin crew members are doctors now, are they?

There's people all over Ireland trained in the use of AED/defibrillators. It's not a skill unique to cabin crew.

Are you going to carry out open heart surgery in the sky??

Thanks for the personal abuse also.

At the end of the day the job entails:
    Waitress/waitering
    First aid (if required)
    Provision of safety information
    Staying calm in emergency

All above skills acquired in what a 4 week training course?

Anything else Ive left out?

It is pretty easy really. ANYONE could do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I can just see the scene now. Passenger having a heart attack mid-flight - cabin crew member saying they can't assist giving the reason that they are "on a break" ;)

But seriously are you trying to say that AL CC are a unique breed that do a job that very few members of the public could do????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,650 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Well at least it will keep them thin and sexy looking lol

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

Well at least it will keep them thin and sexy looking lol

This is Aer Lingus crew we're talking about here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Plenty of people in the pvt sector have LOST THEIR JOBS

So did thousands of others.

They can take their breaks legally, just not all at the same time

Same as the rest of the workforce in this country pal

You people need to face reality, the general public have Z E R O sympathy, your union is in disarray, cop tourselves on and stop trying to fool the people.

Seriously man.

• Advertisement

Plenty of people in the pvt sector have LOST THEIR JOBS

So did thousands of others.

They can take their breaks legally, just not all at the same time

Same as the rest of the workforce in this country pal

You people need to face reality, the general public have Z E R O sympathy, your union is in disarray, cop tourselves on and stop trying to fool the people.

Seriously man.

Ok so here is another fact - I am not a cabin crew.
    Here is another fact about the break issue
    they are allowed to take a meal break while working - as in imagine you work in a factory - your manager says you cannot take a break but you can munch on your sandwich while you operate the machine with one hand. get it. As for the private sector arguement and being unemployed - I have a lot of Sympathy for people who are unemployed - that does not mean I think it's ok for Dunnes to sack their workers who don't agree to new terms or face the sack when the terms are unreasonable.

Also - they pay cuts that thousands of others took - yes they did but they werent then told that if new terms after new terms werent agreed to they would be fired. By the way to the guy who said boo hoo - grow up. How mature you are.

It's like this - the reason why the public might not have sympathy is because they don't know the facts. The Media have said it's a dispute over Roster which isn't the true side of the story.

Oh yeh and here is another fact - I am not in the aviation business.

they are allowed to take a meal break while working - as in imagine you work in a factory - your manager says you cannot take a break but you can munch on your sandwich while you operate the machine with one hand. get it. As for the private sector arguement and being unemployed - I have a lot of Sympathy for people who are unemployed - that does not mean I think it's ok for Dunnes to sack their workers who don't agree to new terms or face the sack when the terms are unreasonable.

Also - they pay cuts that thousands of others took - yes they did but they werent then told that if new terms after new terms werent agreed to they would be fired. By the way to the guy who said boo hoo - grow up. How mature you are.

So they are allowed a break then :confused:

It's like this - the reason why the public might not have sympathy is because they don't know the facts. The Media have said it's a dispute over Roster which isn't the true side of the story.

Oh yeh and here is another fact - I am not in the aviation business.

And here is another fact I am not getting the "true side of the story" from your postings/ramblings either.

Very mature buddy, and in touch with reality.

What 'machine' are the cabin crew working with one hand while they take their break.

According to management all this was agreed, your Union is saying nothing, sweet fook all, only throwing out spurious claims that everybody is laughing at.

Listen mate, your best bet is to tell the punters who are opposing this to cop the fcuk on and get on with your job, stand up and be counted, don't be led by the nose by a Union who are afraid to speak up and end up in Werburgh St.

get my drift....?

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Well said.

This country has become a nation of people who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
    X2

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The Media have said it's a dispute over Roster which isn't the true side of the story.
    Now it's not about the rosters? Since when? What's it about now? I thought the whole thing was about how the 850 hours were allocated and when you'd know your roster and where that roster said you had to be (e.g. away from home for a while).
    Is it about something else like the flavour of the sandwiches that they can in no way ever eat? (I still have trouble believing there's no time at any point to eat).

What 'machine' are the cabin crew working with one hand while they take their break.

According to management all this was agreed, your Union is saying nothing, sweet fook all, only throwing out spurious claims that everybody is laughing at.

Listen mate, your best bet is to tell the punters who are opposing this to cop the fcuk on and get on with your job, stand up and be counted, don't be led by the nose by a Union who are afraid to speak up and end up in Werburgh St.

get my drift....?
    "What 'machine' are the cabin crew working with one hand while they take their break."

I respect you querying this. Ok - so the modulus operandi used to be that
    crew would take a break after 6 hours between the outgoing flight landing and the end of the return journey - so the senior would assign a break.

What is going on now is this - the have been told not to take a break unless the senior finds time to allocate one. Now that is fine on a half empyty flight to say Rome where the flight time is 3 hours because obviously there is less time spent doing the service and more time to count the float, enage in on flight tasks such as the ovens/ prepare foreign currencies / counting etc

but lets say they have back to back Dub - LHR and then DUB - Dusselfordf and flight is full. The Senior won't allocate break because they wont have time. The shift could be 12 hours and they don't get a break. The pilots don't have to work the same rosters because they didnt agree to it (LHR - DUB followed by DUS - DUB). That is an example of what I am talking about. Now that is only 1 issue and quite minor in comparrison to the 29 day foreign roster. I'm sure the cabin crew lady who is a single mother can handle a 12 hour shift without a break (although personally I think it's wrong). But how is she expected to tell her kids she has to go away for a month? That is very wrong.

This is an examlpe of where Management could come to a compromise with staff by agreeing not to issue a 29 day tour of duty unless it is agreed to. I'm not a mathemitician but I am pretty sure there are plenty of crew who would be ok with the 29 day tour of roster. But what about Wifes/Husbands/Mothers/Fathers.

And we are talking unrestricted. What about you if this was your situation.

Then there is another precedent here- what about the fact that if Aer Lingus can fire staff who don't agree to terms without compromise can get away with it. Are you telling me others won't follow? Vodafone, Dunnes,Diageo/ Joe Duffy Motors/ Dundrum Retail/ IBM/Tescos'/ Microsoft/ Bewlleyr's/ Google / Meteor/ and many more. The list go's on.
    they could all do the same.

Look there is more to it then that. I realise that management in Aer Lingus need to bring in cost cutting measures - no doubt. But taking the fire you if you don't agree approach is not true to our values as Irish peolpe in my opinion.

I can't force anyone to vote. I wouldnt want to. But I believe that people died in this country so that we could vote. I cherish that opportunity. Weather your a Michael Collins man, or you favour Dev, it's your choice.
    All I am saying is this - the reason you make your decision is because you base it on the information you have. I am trying to enlightend some people here with the information I have. The media have not presented this information and therefore many of you probably think it's a case of staff not agreeing to new rosters. It's not that.

I am not an employee of Aer Lingus. The simple fact is that I like to get both sides to the story before I make a sweeping statement like "F*ck them if they don't agree to it".

The truth is that this type of mentality frightens me. I was in the Bible belt region of America on a business trip recently. A lady who was a proud american told me that she hated Obama. she told me he was making America into a sissy because of his foreign policy. Then she asked me why everyone outside of America hated Americans. I tried to tell her that not everyone hates Americans. She didn't believe me. She had already made her mind up because she saw plenty of "Fox news" and talked about how all Islamic people hated america. I tried to persuade her to listen to the facts that I had. It fell on deaf ears. I am not Islamic either by the way. I just had some facts I wanted to share with her.

Now - do you get my drift?

"What 'machine' are the cabin crew working with one hand while they take their break."

I respect you querying this. Ok - so the modulus operandi used to be that
    crew would take a break after 6 hours between the outgoing flight landing and the end of the return journey - so the senior would assign a break.

What is going on now is this - the have been told not to take a break unless the senior finds time to allocate one. Now that is fine on a half empyty flight to say Rome where the flight time is 3 hours because obviously there is less time spent doing the service and more time to count the float, enage in on flight tasks such as the ovens/ prepare foreign currencies / counting etc

but lets say they have back to back Dub - LHR and then DUB - Dusselfordf and flight is full. The Senior won't allocate break because they wont have time. The shift could be 12 hours and they don't get a break. The pilots don't have to work the same rosters because they didnt agree to it (LHR - DUB followed by DUS - DUB). That is an example of what I am talking about. Now that is only 1 issue and quite minor in comparrison to the 29 day foreign roster. I'm sure the cabin crew lady who is a single mother can handle a 12 hour shift without a break (although personally I think it's wrong). But how is she expected to tell her kids she has to go away for a month? That is very wrong.

This is an examlpe of where Management could come to a compromise with staff by agreeing not to issue a 29 day tour of duty unless it is agreed to. I'm not a mathemitician but I am pretty sure there are plenty of crew who would be ok with the 29 day tour of roster. But what about Wifes/Husbands/Mothers/Fathers.

And we are talking unrestricted. What about you if this was your situation.

Then there is another precedent here- what about the fact that if Aer Lingus can fire staff who don't agree to terms without compromise can get away with it. Are you telling me others won't follow? Vodafone, Dunnes,Diageo/ Joe Duffy Motors/ Dundrum Retail/ IBM/Tescos'/ Microsoft/ Bewlleyr's/ Google / Meteor/ and many more. The list go's on.
    they could all do the same.

Look there is more to it then that. I realise that management in Aer Lingus need to bring in cost cutting measures - no doubt. But taking the fire you if you don't agree approach is not true to our values as Irish peolpe in my opinion.

I can't force anyone to vote. I wouldnt want to. But I believe that people died in this country so that we could vote. I cherish that opportunity. Weather your a Michael Collins man or you favour Dev is your choice.
    All I am saying is this - the reason you make your decision is because you base it on the information you have. I am trying to enlightend some people here with the information I have. The media have not presented this information and therefore many of you probably think it's a case of staff not agreeing to new rosters. It's not that.

I am not an employee of Aer Lingus. The simple fact is that I like to get both sides to the story before I make a sweeping statement like "F*ck them if they don't agree to it".

The truth is that this type of mentality frightens me. I was in the Bible belt region of America on a business trip recently. A lady who was a proud american told me that she hated Obama. she told me her feel like he was making America into a sissy because of his foreign policy. Then she asked me why everyone outside of America hated Americans. I tried to tell her that not everyone hates Americans. She didn't believe me. She had already made her mind up because she saw plenty of "Fox news" and talked about how all Islamic people hated america. I tried to persuade her to listen to the facts that I had. It fell on deaf ears. I am not Islamic either by the way. I just had some facts I wanted to share with her.

Now - do you get my drift?

No pal, I don't, the requirement for CC numbers is that sufficient exits need to be manned in an emergency,I'm reliably informed.

With the lack of food service on most flights the CC compliment is in excess of this. Any well run cabin can allocate breaks when due.... others do it so get off the stage like a good man and face reality.

No pal, I don't, the requirement for CC numbers is that sufficient exits need to be manned in an emergency,I'm reliably informed.

With the lack of food service on most flights the CC compliment is in excess of this. Any well run cabin can allocate breaks when due.... others do it so get off the stage like a good man and face reality.

Ok you have a different opinion then me. Fine. However you just mitigated your posts with passive aggressive comments like "get of the stage".
    If I believe in stones - I won't throw them at you because you don't believe in them.

Ok you have a different opinion then me. Fine. However you just mitigated your posts with passive aggressive comments like "get of the stage".
    If I believe in stones - I won't throw them at you because you don't believe in them.

Yes I have, and for the record, most of the population of this country have too.

They simply can't get their heads around the fact that there is constant industrial unrest in a company which as far as i know has never made anyone involuntarily redundant.

The punters just can't figure that one out, they can't see sense to it, and neither can I

• Advertisement

I just happen to have spent over 15K on flights last year with Aer Lingus.
    I'm a paying customer. I am not "the Public".

I'm a paying customer. I am not "the Public".

I'm sure you have a valid point in that post, but in the context of thid thread it's lost on me .

I'm sure you have a valid point in that post, but in the context of thid thread it's lost on me .

what I mean is that just because I have sympayth for them, doesn't mean I represent the Public. Or in other words "the punters". Plenty of people I know do have sympathy for them. Plenty I now know from reading this don't. I didn't read any opinion polls to suggest "the public" have an opinion on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭mandy30

get my drift....?

Well said.

Times are changing in every company. We have to work harder, take pay cuts and just keep the head down and get on with it.
    We all have committments, kids, mortgages etc.

They know its a job with unsociable hours, so I have no sympathy whatsoever. When they are stuck in Prague for 6 hours because the plane has a technical fault, what do they do then??? Same bloody difference.

And this nonsense about the breaks is wrecking my head at this stage.
    I done all EU flights and even on a DUB to LHR flight, I still had plenty of time to sit down the back and have a sandwich and read Heat magazine uninterrupted. So this fluff about 'operating a machine one handed' is total BS.

It takes 15 mins to to the bar/trolley service on such a flight. Then 2 other crew members do the duty free which takes roughly 3 mins because no one buys anything. Then lastly 2 girls collect any rubbish or empties.
    Job done.

Assume eating position on seat in galley.

That is EXACTLY the way it works.

what I mean is that just because I have sympayth for them, doesn't mean I represent the Public. Or in other words "the punters". Plenty of people I know do have sympathy for them. Plenty I now know from reading this don't. I didn't read any opinion polls to suggest "the public" have an opinion on it!

Ok I take your initial point, but if you think the majority of the general public is supporting this action, regretfully,you are very very much out of touch.

mandy30 wrote: »
    Well said.

Times are changing in every company. We have to work harder, take pay cuts and just keep the head down and get on with it.
    We all have committments, kids, mortgages etc.

They know its a job with unsociable hours, so I have no sympathy whatsoever. When they are stuck in Prague for 6 hours because the plane has a technical fault, what do they do then??? Same bloody difference.

And this nonsense about the breaks is wrecking my head at this stage.
    I done all EU flights and even on a DUB to LHR flight, I still had plenty of time to sit down the back and have a sandwich and read Heat magazine uninterrupted. So this fluff about 'operating a machine one handed' is total BS.

It takes 15 mins to to the bar/trolley service on such a flight. Then 2 other crew members do the duty free which takes roughly 3 mins because no one buys anything. Then lastly 2 girls collect any rubbish or empties.
    Job done.

Assume eating position on seat in galley.

That is EXACTLY the way it works.

Oh and sorry I forgot.....the first 10 and last 15 mins of a flight, crew members are seated anyway. They are not allowed out of seats. A lot of the eating goes on then too.

Well if they don't like what EI is trying to impose they can always go work for another airline.

Oh wait, EI are trying to impose what are fairly standard airline standards that are in place in most other airlines worldwide.

How unfair of big bad old Aer Lingus daring to ask their staff work harder.

Well if they don't like what EI is trying to impose they can always go work for another airline.

Oh wait, EI are trying to impose what are fairly standard airline standards that are in place in most other airlines worldwide.

How unfair of big bad old Aer Lingus daring to ask their staff work harder.

Exactly. Other airlines are FAR worse. The one I worked for before EI worked you to the bone.

Exactly. Other airlines are FAR worse. The one I worked for before EI worked you to the bone.
    Hi Mandy - I respect your opinion.
    Can you tell me when you worked for Aer Lingus? which years? or When you left?

Hi Mandy - I respect your opinion.
    Can you tell me when you worked for Aer Lingus? which years? or When you left?

So you can tell me things are different now to what they were when I worked there?

• Advertisement

So you can tell me things are different now to what they were when I worked there?
    Hi Mandy - I don't know when you left so I can explain a bit if you tell me.

Hi Mandy - I don't know when you left so I can explain a bit if you tell me.

How can you explain if you "don't work for Aer Lingus" and are "not in the airline industry"?

I dont think it matters when I left.

I know they are still fighting over the same issues.

There may be one or two new things since then, but ultimately the same stuff. Around and around.

How can you explain if you "don't work for Aer Lingus" and are "not in the airline industry"?

Exactly. I have my suspicions. Someone who knows the ins and outs either works for EI or IMPACT.

come again?

I dont think it matters when I left.

I know they are still fighting over the same issues.

There may be one or two new things since then, but ultimately the same stuff. Around and around.
    Hi Mandy - did you work there in the day's pre privitisation?

rarnes1 wrote: »
    come again?
    I travel every week in my job.

Hi Mandy - did you work there in the day's pre privitisation?

So are you IMPACT or SIPTU?

So are you IMPACT or SIPTU?
    neither. not union or aviation related.

• Advertisement

PM me

Advertisement