Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Alarm Servicing?

Options
  • 20-01-2011 1:24pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows a good reasonable alarm company would do alarm servicing in NCD, Swords area preferably.
    Our alarm company doesn't seem to be business anymore.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Got our alarm installed 4 years ago by Sail Alarms. I believe they are based in / around Skerries but not sure.

They have.done all the services and checks since day 1 and have been great. Rates seemed reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i have definately seen a sail alarm van floating around balbriggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ohhh_diamonds

Got Colt Alarms out last week and found them dead handy and friendly!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

loads of alarm compays out there, just make sure there psa registered.
    also the company that installed your alarm might have put in their engineer code, this is so only they can work on the system. if there gone bust you might have to pay a few extra quid to get the system unlocked, because if a new company/engineer comes along and doesnt have the existing code they cant access the programming and depending on your system will have to reset it to its factory default and then reprogram it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

I'd say for sure get a few quotes, and even ask in this forum here for additional input: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1366

It can be easy to just keep using the company who put in the alarm, but that is not always the cheapest/best option, shop around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement