Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Double room near LIT

Options
  • 20-01-2011 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hi im looking to rent a double room near lit, preferably caherdavin. I wil be sharing the room with my boyfriend. we are both students at lit. we recently lost our house due to flooding so we need to rent asap. any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭whydoibother?

http://www.daft.ie/ I'd say is the way to go if you're not getting responses here. Limerick is good on the accommodation front, with such high quality student accommodation, and very cheap too due to over-supply.

Years ago, the accommodation office in UL used to produce lists of all local landlords interested in students. Check if LIT do something similar.

Sticking a note on some college noticeboard could get results too.

Often when people quite a course during a year, the landlords just resign themselves to the fact that the room will be empty untill next year and do not go too far out of the way in advertising, esp. in Limerick where demand isn't as strong as supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 imissmyboo

http://www.daft.ie/ I'd say is the way to go if you're not getting responses here. Limerick is good on the accommodation front, with such high quality student accommodation, and very cheap too due to over-supply.

Years ago, the accommodation office in UL used to produce lists of all local landlords interested in students. Check if LIT do something similar.

Sticking a note on some college noticeboard could get results too.

Often when people quite a course during a year, the landlords just resign themselves to the fact that the room will be empty untill next year and do not go too far out of the way in advertising, esp. in Limerick where demand isn't as strong as supply.

thank you very much for your helpful advice. i will do that thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭whydoibother?

Hope it works out. Good luck:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement