Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Europa SD Card

Options
  • 20-01-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

My Europa's SD card keeps randomly removing itself "unexpectedly". It basically causes my phone to switch off at points or hangs up phone calls. It doesn't physically fall out, its fairly tiny and trapped in the case....

Does anybody else's do this?

More importantly, does anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Hecklar

Never experienced anything like that, is the card worn maybe? at the little catch probably?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Mine constantly does this, i havent noticed it affecting calls etc, but anything im using my phone or if its sitting there by itself it beeps so i check and the card has been removed unexpectedly, then it scans etc and is fine, but repeats again shortly, phone works fine though so not sure what it is

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭StrawberryJazz

Mine constantly does this, i havent noticed it affecting calls etc, but anything im using my phone or if its sitting there by itself it beeps so i check and the card has been removed unexpectedly, then it scans etc and is fine, but repeats again shortly, phone works fine though so not sure what it is

Same, its not actually doing much harm. It's just very annoying...well once mine isnt the only one doing it maybe its meant to...

No idea!

Advertisement