Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prowler/Peeping Tom -warning

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

@cuddydale

The time at which you reported seeing this guy on the scrub land happens to coincide perfectly with the sunrise on that day. He could have genuinely been watching the sunrise & had no other intentions. See attached snapshot.

I still don't think he should be doing that from the scrub land as the houses back onto it rather than face it (think it's also private property) and I'd ask the question, why did he not take a stroll down to the beach for a front row seat :)

Can't comment on the later event as you would need to elaborate further on what your neighbour considers 'acting very strangely'

For example, I consider a complete stranger sifting through a skip on my drive full of my rubbish to be strange & rude behavior, others might consider this quite normal :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I agree somewhat with what you’re saying – it’s not right to be scaremongering. I’m just saying that people need to vigilant of strangers. I was walking over to Pizza Hut recently and a man stopped me just outside shouting hysterically about a woman who he’d just seen who had 3 cats in her car (?) and how it was madness. He was very threatening and aggressive – he looked relatively normal (if there’s such a thing) but he could have been capable of producing a weapon and assaulting me if I had said the wrong thing. I mean, if he’s going to approach shout at a complete stranger (who’s minding his own business) about such banal things then surely I should worry about my safety when graced with his presence. I saw him later that evening smashing bottles out on the road.

If you stop and look around, incidents like this are all too common these days regardless of where you live. Even the most 'normal-looking' of people could be dangerous is what I'm saying.

Im happy i stopped you that day, people should be warned of 'the woman with three cats'.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

crazy_cat_lady_fromtheSimpsons-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

This thread is done.

Any more suspicious activity please report to Gardaí.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement