Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Death of Fianna Fail

Options
  • 20-01-2011 2:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

Today Ladies and Gentlemen we are witnessing the death of Fianna Fail. 14% was the number in the last poll. They will be lucky to get that in the general election now. The stroke that was attempted by the inner circle of FF today is probably the biggest blunder in Irish political history. Well done lads!

Now we as a country can move on.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No difference between Fina Fail and Fina Gale. They whole things is just going to be repeated again. Our hole political system needs to be overhauled.
    I don't know who to vote for, there's not one of them worth it, if there no good in opposition and couldn't topple the worst Government in a long time they are going to be no good in power.
    Were doomed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

the peoples response to todays news will me a surge in support for fine gael :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Ritchi

Fianna Fail will obviously have a disastrous election, but I'm pretty sure they'll excel in the opposition as they usually do and be back a lot stronger in the election afterwards, maybe not enough to get back into power, but they'll build again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Well if they're both the same, then at least killing off one ends thee one party state that we've had up to now and allows new entrants into the spectrum. But I'll only believe FF will get wiped out when I see it. too many zombie voters out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Thread is pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,321 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Good ****ing riddens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

No difference between Fina Fail and Fina Gael.

I thought it was 20 odd % myself... and growing after today.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 141 ✭✭moomooman

I'll never vote for any of the current political parties. Theres not one principle any of them cant back away from if it means getting into government, as evidenced by the greens hooking up with the Failures.

We need to burn down the whole sh*thouse and start over. If it doesnt happen now then it never will. my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭droidus

Can someone please now put a stake through its heart, chop off the head, pump it full of silver bullets and then cremate the body?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,321 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

droidus wrote: »
    Can someone please now put a stake through its heart, chop off the head, pump it full of silver bullets and then cremate the body?

I think your being to kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Thread is pointless.

More to the point, your post is pointless . . .:rolleyes:

I cant honestly see FF being destroyed, this will merely be a minor setback for them. They'll be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

AH style thread. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement