Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chapelizod-Broadband HELP please!!!vodafone pocket wifi or sharing dock??

• 20-01-2011 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I have just moved into a new apartment which is wired for UPC but when I rang them up it seems the previous person only had the TV package and they arnt opperating for broadband in the area yet.They said its coming but they dunno how long it will be.... Has anybody else had the same problem? Will I have to go with UPC for TV and someone else for Broadband then?? Im not going to go with eircom due to the price of line rental....has anybody got a vodafone pocket wifi or sharing dock??? thinking it may be my only option now as I want access for two laptops and a smart phone :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Any help guys cheers in advance :D

Advertisement