Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster Senior Cup Draw

• 20-01-2011 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭

Glebe North or Willow Park v Crumlin United or Arklow Town

Dundalk v Shamrock Rovers

Bray Wanderers v St Patrick's Athletic

Wexford Youths v Drogheda United

Tolka Rovers or Killester United v Longford Town

Sporting Fingal v Bohemians

Bluebell United or Crettyard United or Evergreen v Shelbourne

Athlone Town v U C D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

stovelid wrote: »
    Dundalk v Shamrock Rovers

For the love of God.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Interesting draw. Hope our game isn't swithed to Tolka as last year up in Frank Cooke Park was great craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Easy exit if we play a scratch team at least. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Athlone Town saying it's the Fourth Round. When were the other rounds played? :confused:

I know it was probably all non-league teams but never heard a mention of it. Surely, there haven't been three rounds since 1 January.

http://www.athlonetownfc.ie/?p=2638

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

If our reserve side can walk past yous out in Tallaght in the LSC then well it shows anyone can.:D
    dan1895 wrote: »
    Interesting draw. Hope our game isn't swithed to Tolka as last year up in Frank Cooke Park was great craic.

+1, doubt any of them 3 grounds have a bar in them though, if Bluebell play their senior matches up at the Red Cow that would be a handy aul journey.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

If our reserve side can walk past yous out in Tallaght in the LSC then well it shows anyone can.:D

Not unhappy in a footballing sense, more that I despise that kip and despise subsidising the animals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Not unhappy in a footballing sense, more that I despise that kip and despise subsidising the animals.

Fair point, keep your animals tamed this time ONYD, no more stopping matches and the likes! Always causing trouble up there for no reason!*

*I joke, I joke, don't throw a fit*:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

+1, doubt any of them 3 grounds have a bar in them though

You assume I need alcohol to have great craic?

You assume correctly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Any news on when the dates will be set?

Advertisement