Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot MKI9100

Options
  • 20-01-2011 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Im going to buy a hands free car set for my phone (a Nokia - at present - dont know what iit will b when the cnortract expires!), and I would like to play my new Ipod through it. I was thinking of the Parrot MKI9100. Any feedback on it from current ownes/users?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have one.Good quality sound but it does have some software issues.
    I would usually end up defaulting it every month or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Morf3h

Have you anyone to install it for you? I'm thinking along the same lines as well. I've heard they're seriously expensive. Where you gonna pick one up?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I was able to get mine off Vodafone as an upgrade.
    Halfords do them, maybe look out for their free install offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Morf3h

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Get the 9200 anyway, that 295 from autotronics includes fitting.

DO NOT go to halfords, a user i know in motors EPM, had them destroy the interior of the car installing the kit, and he's not the only one whos had similar experience.

I've had a few parrot kits installed in work and the small independent installer is usually more accommodating

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Vodafone stores 299 fitted.

Advertisement