Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big names on spirit radio

• 20-01-2011 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Expect Brendan Balfe and Dave Redmond.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 fm 1

Who told you that ????? don't think so as there will be no money to pay any body all will be Volunteers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

fm 1 wrote: »
    Who told you that ????? don't think so as there will be no money to pay any body all will be Volunteers

Dave Redmond has a show from 3 - 7pm Monday to Friday on Spirit Radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 alanoshea

I heard Dave Redmond on Friday. He sounded great and seems to have settled in there real quick. Earlier in the week I was down in Gorey and heard him on South East Radio as well. Is he on 2 stations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I just found this! :eek: Was doing a scan and thought I'd stumbled on BBC radio 2 until the jingle told me otherwise. Does this channel do any marketing? "Christian" music is not my bag but the audio presentation seems fine and the tracks I've heard in the last 10 mins are certainly not what one might expect/fear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

The more well-known names on Spirit include:
    Dave Redmond - East Coast FM, South East Radio, Lite FM/Q102, FM104, 2FM, temporary-licenced Zenith Classic Rock and still also with 4FM at weekends;

David Baker - various Dublin '80s pirates such as ARD, Radio Leinster, Heatbeat FM and KLAS Radio, easy-listening stations in the U.K., temporary-licenced Premier FM and currently with on-line station Radio Leinster (formerly called Heartbeat);

Bernie Jamieson - Dublin '80s pirates such as Radio Dublin Channel Two, Radio Annabel (I think) and Radio Nova, newsreader on Today FM and 4FM and presenter on temporary-licenced Choice FM, Premier FM and Christmas FM;

Ronan Johnston (or Ro-Jo) - well-known musician and composer, who has had involvement with programs on RTE;

David Hynes - '80s pirates Heartbeat FM, KLAS Radio, Treble TR and temporary-licenced Premier FM, 949 The Rock, Hot Country and Christmas FM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement