Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of first years this year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

It was a massive bebo viral around 2005-2006. You philistine, cannot appreciate the classics! ;)

Not so much first years, but this says a lot about the average age in whatever year DB is in, or would be in if years continued after college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

It was a massive bebo viral around 2005-2006. You philistine, cannot appreciate the classics! ;)

I was too busy reading the classics in 2006 to actually watch bebo classics in 2006 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

errlloyd wrote: »
    Not so much first years, but this says a lot about the average age in whatever year DB is in, or would be in if years continued after college.

Well, DB could still be in his undergrad now (:D), so I wouldn't jump to conclusions...;) Years do continue if you stay in college, I'm in my fifth year technically as a university student and I'm in my third university (not counting when I worked in NUIM for a summer).

Well I think this sums up my first year in uni (funny enough this was released when I was a first year):

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

errlloyd wrote: »

I'm halfway through serving a decade in UCD, all at the spritely age of 22 :). This will be my final term in the ollscoil where I will enter the bad world of 2nd level teaching. I'm not that old!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

That song is not by nu-centz - i was 17, 20 now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement