Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Takeaway on Mary Street - "Pizza Shack"

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

have these gone bust? there closed since wednesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 WindyMyth

According to their Facebook, they've relocated to Knocknacarra. Still open though, so ring them for delivery.

Really, really missing this pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Nice People was in there a few times, they had nice chips and a tasty burger.

Anyone remember Kaspers that used to be in the same spot on Mary street years ago? It was Galways only ever 24 hour take away, used to like food in there too.

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

hmm i hope these guys have just moved and not shut down i bought a dealpage voucher ages ago that i was planning on using this coming weekend

brmccfc wrote: »
    hmm i hope these guys have just moved and not shut down i bought a dealpage voucher ages ago that i was planning on using this coming weekend

The owner owns the shop in Sli Gheal and he is running it from deli counter in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

is that the little shop in one of the estates up the ballymoneen road?

ya thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Was just looking at their menu on www.just-eat.ie and to be fair it doesn't look too bad at all.

Will have to give it a shot soon, plus i'm delighted they've options like Cidona for drinks instead of the normal Cork/7-Up/Fanta, i just widh they did Tanora then i'd be in my element.

EDIT: (Here's the menu) http://www.just-eat.ie/restaurants-pizzashack/menu

Just seems a bit pricey for a deli counter

Advertisement