Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any bingo in Dublin 6 is area.

Options
  • 20-01-2011 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I'm looking for something to do for my mum who is shoving on and doesn't get out much. She loves bingo but not the big halls like star etc.. Are there any places that run bingo like schools, pubs, social clubs etc local to Terenure/Rathfarnham where I could bring her.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Only 2 I know of are the Star which is in Bunting Road, Crumlin and the bingo on in the National Stadium on the S.C.R. They are meant to be very popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Charisma

These are big bingo halls. Im looking for more of a small local bingo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

yes there is one in Rathmines Church Hall think its a tuesday night around 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Charisma

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭eamor

There is bingo every monday night in the hall in Cheeverstown House (Templeogue) Nice crowd, not too big, and good cause. Not sure of the times, but I can find out for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 finnfinn

Bingo Scouts Orwell Park, Templeogue Sunday
    Bingo Cheeverstown Monday
    Bingo Perrystown Tuesday
    Bingo St Judes, Templeogue Wednesday 8.15pm Small Crowd, very comfortable
    :)

Advertisement