Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room C1063? Charles Parsons Lecture THeatre

Options
  • 20-01-2011 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was just wondering where in UL is the Charles Parsons Lecture Theatre? Room C1063?

Thanks,
    Jackobyte

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Go in the main entrance with the slanty front on it (ski slopes)
    Go up stairs to right
    Keep to the right and take the stairs to level 1 (up 2 levels)
    Out of the stairs, walk past the lift and turn left, then right.
    Through those doors and its just on the right.

Alternatively, if you are coming from the bus stop, walk through the student courtyard in front of the Students' Union and go through the archway to the right. Follow the railing to the right and cross the road in where the barriers are. Go in that doorway there straight ahead and go up to level 1 (2 levels). Go left at the stairs straight through the canteen and its at the end of that corridor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Go in the main entrance with the slanty front on it (ski slopes)
    Go up stairs to right
    Keep to the right and take the stairs to level 1 (up 2 levels)
    Out of the stairs, walk past the lift and turn left, then right.
    Through those doors and its just on the right.

Alternatively, if you are coming from the bus stop, walk through the student courtyard in front of the Students' Union and go through the archway to the right. Follow the railing to the right and cross the road in where the barriers are. Go in that doorway there straight ahead and go up to level 1 (2 levels). Go left at the stairs straight through the canteen and its at the end of that corridor.
    Thanks but I found my way there anyway. Yolk was at 7. I went in through the main entrance of ski-slopes building where we bumped into this random nice lady who showed us to it. Thank you anyway.

Advertisement