Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thing to do in Kilkenny???? advice needed

Options
  • 20-01-2011 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good group or society to join in Kilkenny in order to meet new people and expand your social circle? Im not from here but live here a few years now. I have lots of friends but unfortunately they are now all coupled up so not much room for a singleton on a sat night looking for someone to go to gigs/pubs etc. Im a 36 year old female:confused:. Im not particulary looking for a relationship. If it happens so be it. But I really am missing people who just want to go out on a weekend, have drinks, get well merry and just dance. Is it too much to ask? If I ask my friends its like pulling teeth and when they do decide to go out, they usually end up heading home way too early....obviously no need to stay out when not on the pull!..Anywhoo Id be delighted with any advice or anyone else whos in a similar situation....please get in touch....Thanx.....:)

Comments

Advertisement