Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group buy for "Tactical girls" calender 2011

Options
  • 20-01-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

I got a "Tactical Girls" calender last november from the US. If there is interest then a group buy will really reduce the overall cost per calender.

Its a 13 month calender with women, in skimpy clothing smile.gif and some sexy firearms ranging from pistols, shotguns to F/A rifles. Also some of the major brands in the firearms business have contributed to the overall production including Surgeon Rifles, Galco Gun leather McMillan, Grizzly Firearms to name a few.

They retail individually in the US @ 16.95.

There are 3,5,8 and 12 packs. If as an example 12 are bought each calender will cost $10.50 plus shipping and VAT.

I would be hoping that after VAT here in Ireland they would be under €14 euro each plus postage (I also dont mind prople collectiong off me) .
    I am estimating shipping at $50 so if its less the cost for the calender will drop too.

Obviously since this is the third week in january there is a need to get a move on smile.gif

Right ... the hard part.....

Before an order is placed a €7 deposit is to be payed, perferably through paypal.

That way im not out of pocket if you pull out (I am not making any money off this) and if (worst case senario) I decide to make a run for mexico (I hate hot weather by the way) you can get your money back.

If you dont have a paypay account its a good idea to get 1. It will protect your money if you go into despute (so long as your in the right) and also safely allow you to sell on ebay, this group buy scheme as well as 1000s of sites.

For more information about the calender go to www.tacgirls.com

All I need is a PM with "Im in" so i can figure out how many I need.

I will reply with my email address to send paypal deposit to. If you dont have paypal email with alternative ideas (I will accept gold, silver etc :P)

Being the date in january that it is I will be ordering at the latest Wed 26/01/2011 and expect deposit of €7 by then which i will collect.

Let the drooling commence smile.gif

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement