If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SENNHEISER RS180

Options
  • 20-01-2011 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭

Do you have the RS180 headphone available in Belfast, not on the Richersounds.ie website but are here on .co.uk.

Would also be interested in an extra HDR180 headset to go with that. Do you have them (extra headsets) and what price are they?

If available would like to pick up in the philips shop (Dublin) if possible.

G.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi G.

We do stock the RS180's and we have them in stock at the moment.

We don't stock the extra headsets but as we are Sennheiser stockists, we can order these in.

Are you interested in 1 x pair RS180 and 1 extra headset ?

We can deliver anywhere in Ireland for £12.99 for a 48 hour service or £19.99 for a next day service. This can be to your house or the Philips Shop if it's easier.

If you like, I can get a price from Sennheiser and quote for the lot including delivery.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Dave

Yes a price for the RS180 and extra headset would be great.

G

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi Dave

Did you get a price for the extra headset?

Thanks

Gerry

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Vexorg wrote: »
    Hi Dave

Did you get a price for the extra headset?

Thanks

Gerry

Gerry apologies for the delay - Dave is off ill and I'm trying to catch up at the moment.

We can get extra headsets for the RS180 to order - they are £84.95 if you fancy one just drop me a line and I'll get it sorted for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.