Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Las Vegas or Eurodisney deals

Options
  • 20-01-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi ,

Can anyone help me with the best on-line sites or travel agents for a package deal to Las Vegas or Eurodisney.

Regards

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 531 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

Been to vegas a few times and I booked my flights with Orbitz.com and got a good deal although it depends if you want to go Direct but I always do a short flight to london and go from there as Aer Lingus are brutal in my experience.

For Hotels in Vegas I use hotwire.com although the catch with them is that you don't find out the name of the hotel until you make the booking. That might put you off but they tell you where the hotel is located on the strip and give you the star rating of the hotel (they won't sell you a 2 star hotel at 4 star price).

Both times I used hotwire I got the Westin hotel (just off the strip near Ballys) and Caesars Palace - Both were excellent and I saved a bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 robbiebrazil

Suggestion
    Book direct flights Shannon -> New-york -> Vegas
    (Delta airlines seem reasonable).
    Accommodation - Excalibur hotel 3850 Las Vegas Blvd - The Strip Area. (perfectly located)

If you stay midweek hotels in the strip area hotels are very low cost.

I'm thinking of going myself this year & including San Fran as internal flights (US air) are only about 100 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

American Holidays and EBookers seem to have some good USA package deals at the moment.

Went to Vegas last year myself and stayed in the Planet Hollywood Resort. Very central location and room overlooked the Bellagio fountains. Booked flights with Aer Lingus and found the best hotel deal on hotels.com

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭mystique150

I got a good deal in the Falmingo on the strip through ebookers. We got a room that could sleep four for $60 a night - very central location. Vegas was a side trip on a larger us trip for me so I didn't book the hotel with the flights. I have heard recently though that travel agents are offering good package deals (flights and hotel) for the likes of New York and Vegas so best have a shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 crofty28

Hi,

We went in may, booked at ebookers.ie, 550euro per person for flights and hotel for 6nights, it was well worth it! Enjoy :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement