If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 21:9 Cinema TVs

Options
  • 20-01-2011 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

my friend ordered on of these from you guys, he hasn't gotten it yet but I'm wondering are you getting any more and do you know when they will be available for delivery?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Thehogg

Sorry for delay in response...

Well good news on the TV front it seems that t he first batch of these TV's is due into me next week - all customers due from this batch have been contacted and updated.

There is another batch on order for the 2nd batch sold - I don't have an eta as yet on these however.

Are you looking for one for yourself out of interest?

ATB
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thehogg

No problem about the delay I'm not on line everyday myself.

Still interested in the TV (will prob get a av unit etc as well) but I've just spoken to my mate and he hasn't gotten his yet.

Are you getting them in, have heard they're selling them in another shop for similar money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey thehogg,

Not sure how many more of these we will see. I will pop your name down on the list but, bear in mind we have no ETA on when we may get it in, or if we can extend to more customer orders.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.