Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a cleaner

Options
  • 20-01-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My house is turning into a bit of a kip. My housemate and I are really busy in work and the last thing we want to do when we come in from work is clean the place. However the mess is starting to stress me out.

We've decided that we can afford to have someone come in for a couple of hours a week and do the kitchen, bathrooms, cooker fridge and floors. We can keep the place tidy after that.

Don't really want to go through an agency paying inflated premiums that the cleaner probably gets little of but that leaves the question how do we get an independant one that is good and that we can trust. Trust is a big issue I think.

I'm going up to tesco to check the notice board but was hoping someone here could help. Was thinking a tenner an hour would be about right and the above work could be done in 2 hours. In Dublin 4 by the way.

Comments

Advertisement