Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cod problem

• 20-01-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

just playing COD modern warfare a minute ago in ground war. We went into a game and everythin seemed to be movin 5 times faster than it usually did. Then I had infinate ammo as well and when I killed people instead of saying +10 it came up with a red crazy 5 digit figure.

Anyway long and the short of it is I'm back to level 1 essentially all the unlockables gone.

Whats the story with that??

Some little prick somehow ****in with people maybe??

Not happy.

Anyway if its not reversable looks like I'm buyin black ops tomorrow which I've been thinkin of doin anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Chances are you stumbled into a modded lobby, the host would have had a hacked map which gets sent down to all the connected clients I wouldn't think it's reversible unless you find a similar lobby that boosts your prestige, Microsoft does not take kindly to these lobbys as it ruins the online-gaming experience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

justryan wrote: »
    Chances are you stumbled into a modded lobby, the host would have had a hacked map which gets sent down to all the connected clients I wouldn't think it's reversible unless you find a similar lobby that boosts your prestige, Microsoft does not take kindly to these lobbys as it ruins the online-gaming experience

Yeah a bit of a nightmare. At the same time I have to say I was starting to get bored with the same maps over and over so maybe it was time to move to a new game anyway.... Black ops maybe? Or wait for the next Modern Warfare? hmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Personally I'd recommend bad company 2 the single player isn't that great but playing online is amazing you can do so much more than cod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

+1 for Bad COmpany 2....

Advertisement