Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you

Options
  • 20-01-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hello,

I would like to thank the man in the red work van this morning who nearly ran me off the road at 7 am. I was travelling from Blakes cross to Lusk and I was doing a respectable 50 kilometres (which I thought was ok considering the icy road).

However I was not going fast enough for you, and you continued to blast me with your horn ;), and flash your lights at me. It was very intimidating and scary. When you flew past me as i was turning into my estate I got your name off the side of your van (silly man).

I now have his name and number, should I report him ? Is there any point ?

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Yes. It was dangerous driving and harrassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Carter12 wrote: »
    Once you're willing to go to court and give evidence in any case where the state decide to prosecute him based on your evidence then fire ahead.

If not then I wouldn't bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Report it to the Gardai. They will (at the very least) go talk to him about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Carter12 wrote: »
    Hello,

I would like to thank the man in the red work van this morning who nearly ran me off the road at 7 am. I was travelling from Blakes cross to Lusk and I was doing a respectable 50 kilometres (which I thought was ok considering the icy road).

However I was not going fast enough for you, and you continued to blast me with your horn ;), and flash your lights at me. It was very intimidating and scary. When you flew past me as i was turning into my estate I got your name off the side of your van (silly man).

regards

Just a question, did you have your lights on? just wondering if the van driver was just alerting you to it if you didnt .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Advice given. More suited to Motors forum tbh.

HB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement