Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Part-Time Work & JSB Means Test

• 20-01-2011 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Was made redundant Jan 2010, claimed JSB until May 2010, was offered part-time work from old employer due to increase in business so claiming JSB for days not working, but still looking for full time job.

Got letter in post last week stating my claim has stopped and now was being means tested. Will the fact that my husband works full time and I have part-time work effect me getting my JSB for days I am not working.

Unfortunately our outgoings exceed our incomings and if I was to loose my JSB we would be in serious trouble. When I dropped in the Means test form all they wanted was a copy of my payslip and my husbands, nothing else

What should I expect??? Need to get my claim again...no money to pay childminder next week :-( :(:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

You will be means tested for Jobseekers Allowance - your earnings, spouses earnings and any capital will be assessed.Household outgoings are not taken into account. You are not means tested for JSB.

Advertisement