Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scum bag protocol...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Schnackos prey on people they think are afraid of them. so dont show fear, if they staring at you stare at them back, they're made of paper due to being heroine junkies anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Orizio wrote: »
    ...go to hillbillies - less room for scumbags, much better junk food.

Yeah i dunno why anybody goes into that sh!thole. Supermacs is always full of scum mutants. Hillbillies isn't that far away & the food is simply scrumptious.
    The breast in a bun is so delicious i actually cry a little bit as im eating it. Someone will say ...are you ok? & i say have you been busy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

The breast in a bun is so delicious i actually cry a little bit as im eating it. Someone will say ...are you ok?

cry a little when you eat it? :D

class :D

sligopark wrote: »
    cry a little when you eat it? :D

class :D

Well the deliciousness is kind of....overwhelming. Its either cry or sh!t & piss myself. The latter causes problems. Smelly bum bum for a start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Well the deliciousness is kind of....overwhelming. Its either cry or sh!t & piss myself.

my nan used to do this too :D

• Advertisement

sligopark wrote: »
    my nan used to do this too :D

Yip, thats how good that breast in the bun is.
    gimme

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

Yip, thats how good that breast in the bun is.
    gimme

Dude. I had it tonight. Deadly. Absolutely DEADLY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    /obligatory post about you not paying your bets in the soccer forum!

love the way everyone follows my posts....:P

back to the scumbag, he was peering into my wallet and staring at me, and generally acting the maggot.

Of course if I told him to f*** off his scum bag maggot friends would have no doubt cornered me and I would be on a drip now after getting my head smashed on the pavement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

is there any other protocol to adhere to when dealing with scum.?

Protocol? :confused:
    Yes, just let me check my Scum Management Manual.

he was peering into my wallet and staring at me

Maybe he was a male prostitute checking to see if you had enough money for a romantic encounter in your car? /loud saxophone music...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

that is all.

sometimes you don't even have to have to chase them down, they just boldly offer emselves :eek: opportunity only comes n knocks ffs!

strip em starkers. dispose of carefully; do not burn. leave them with nothing but their virginity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Maybe he was a male prostitute checking to see if you had enough money for a romantic encounter in your car? /loud saxophone music...

Or maybe he wanted the romance without the money?

Well the deliciousness is kind of....overwhelming. Its either cry or sh!t & piss myself. The latter causes problems. Smelly bum bum for a start.

damn, such a fool i am... :(

didnt realise the north mall area around the gate was so full of scum mutants.

hillbillies do have good food, i just drove to supermacs as it was what came to mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

a blank stare followed by the word "problem?", usually works for me, course the same strategy never works with chuggers, they attack from behind, and those that use a frontal assault are oblivious so far anyway to any kind of rebuke. almost to the point where i feel like instead of telling them where to shove their clipboard i want to physically assist them in getting it up there!

alas, its ok for them to assault my eardrums with their shreiks of "howya bud, ya got a few minutes?", one girl practically on my shoulder while doing so with her "hiyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!", but if i take offence to this behaviour, apparently im a horrible bastard. such as may be, but hey, i'll get over that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

the trick is to confuse them, you scream " whats the square root of 7? Go"
    and run!!! they will soon realise its not 3.5 and the confusion will ware off
    or
    if you have something shiny wave it close to their face so the light gets their attention, then you throw it to one of the other scumbags and watch as scumbag 1's rage is missdirected to scumbag 2
    and again run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I usually just carry a big black dildo with me that i stuff half way down the waist of my jeans. And when i feel anyone eyeing my up i lift up the shirt and give them a flash of it as i'm rubbing vaseline on my lips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

awww i just thought of a much better one. you let them beat you up so you are all distraught, battered and ashamed.
    then you follow him home (or them the more the merrier).
    then you kill his parents chop them up into mouth size pieces and make chilli out of then, you give it to him as a piece offering.
    (sweet sweet tasty revenge)
    later when you need to go to court for a double murder. you pleed temporary insanity and push the blame onto Trey Parker and Matt Stone for warping your fragil little mind.
    few weeks in therapy and your home free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Swift kick to the kick of the inside of the knee will take one down to about midrift level, then you can either knee him in the face, or punch him, dealers choice.

If there is more than one of them, run as fast as you can.

scum usually come in packs tho, like the walking dead zombies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

scum usually come in packs tho, like the walking dead zombies

What do you consider scum? People who dress differently to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

stop being such a funking wuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

The first 1:50 of this will give you the idea.

She poked me in the eye with her c*ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Ignore them if possible. If they try and put hands on me, use as much violence as I can muster.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Swift kick to the kick of the inside of the knee will take one down to about midrift level, then you can either knee him in the face, or punch him, dealers choice.

If there is more than one of them, run as fast as you can.

only as a suppressing technique; last resort - remember we don't want to draw attention the objective is any loose change; cigarettes - mobile phone. any stragglers can be rounded up and contained. ask your local sheep farmer he'll show you how

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,198 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Protocol? Spread your arms wide, nonchalant facial expression and say: ''Come at me, bro''

If that doesn't work......kick'im in the balls and run!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Flash of the langer should sort them.

start spinning it round while making helicopter noises

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Dr conrad murray

just start acting and speaking like them and ask if they have any vacancies for an extra scumbag in the gang to help in the daily collecting of euros and cigarettes and the administering of beatings to random people on the sreet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭Cranky Mc Funhouse

congo_90 wrote: »
    start spinning it round while making helicopter noises
    I would take this advice but use my whole body.

I would take this advice but use my whole body.

fúcking zangeif here and his spinning lariat

as a scum-bag my protocols are clearly a little more thought out :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I find licking their balls and kegging is a great way to get fit.
    :eek:

Advertisement