Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scum bag protocol...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

So in Cork earlier supermacs was full of scum, right on the counter about a dozen of them,

I went up and did my order and some f|cker was looking at me, and bladdering away but I just ignored him and walked to get a newspaper and waited for my order...

he was still moping around but still about 5 feet from me...:rolleyes:

I got my order paid for it (while scum stares into my wallet) and left, half expecting said scum bag to follow me..

If he did I would have rammed him against the wall with my car, with pleasure I might add.

My brother said to always ignore the f|ckers or sit against a wall so not as to let them go behind you..

is there any other protocol to adhere to when dealing with scum.?

Smash your forehead into the bridge of the nose of one of the scumbags...but NEVER the one who's hassling you or scoping you out. Just lamp a random one from the pack who least expects it and preferably a bigger one than the rest, putting him on the floor in a heap. Then wait about 2 seconds and start slowly approcahing the cünt who's been scoping you. At this stage the battle is over. The little sh1t-stirrer is cacking and the rest of the dickheads just think you're an unhinged lunatic.

Always tag a random one of them. Their heads go into "fcuk! does not compute" mode and they're gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,206 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I normally flush it.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

reverse psychology is your friend ok. if they're loitering in your radius and sizing you up, remember you should be doing likewise. be sure to break the ice first; go over and ask for a smoke. anyone gets fresh a clatter round the head. cmere cmere.. glance around for cops, tell them to empty their pockets. someone strikes you of all things.. jesus christ. reverse physicality. there's your fúcking scumbag protocol. be the scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

Most scumbags are only strong in groups you were right to ignore him there were 12? of them and if they attacked you no one would have helped you in (super-macs anyway)

I just generally ignore them, but if he goes anywhere in my (your) personal space DROP THE ****.

I would advise taking up boxing very handy dealing with situations where your close to people/scumbags two punches or less when ur trained and they will be dropping like flies. ;)

My brother last year was attacked by scumbags he has long hair and looks quite hippy-ish and they prob though he would be an easy target it was also at 7pm in broad day light on Patrick street. they were shouting abuse at him from a piece of **** "suped up car" and my brother stood there gave them the finger and then blew ur man a kiss :D and walked on. my brother hears a door of the car slam and as he turns around your man is there swinging at him. my brother goes nuts punching him till he hits the floor and keeps hitting him till he's unconscious. the other guy in the car gets out and runs over my bro ( who in fairness was pissed off ) and shouts abuse at your man who now was a complete pussy and kept saying "sorry" and "ok" he just picked up his mate and fled in the car.

DON'T TAKE NO ****!

Advertisement