Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surfing weekends

Options
  • 21-01-2011 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi, I'm from Argentina, and I'm currently working and living in Dublin.
    I brought my surf stuff (Bodyboard actually), and I'm planning to surf on weekends (if forecast favors), cause is the only time that I can go.
    If someone is interested in share expenses, I'm in.

Cheers,
    Pablo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Hey bro,

Myself and my mate andrew try and get west to bodyboard a few times a month. We usually go to Bundoran(where I am from) or to Lahinch(where he is from). There are plenty of breaks around these areas.

We are both in Dublin so if you are interested in meeting up some eve and putting a plan together then get back to me bro,

Swiiiiiiiish

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pablosan

Hey!
    Thanks for the response, of course I'm interested, I'll send you a pm later, and we keep in touch to look for good waves.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭shgavman

Hey Pablo,

You'd be welcome to join me too. I'll give you a shout the next time I'm heading down.

Laters

Great! thank you very much shgavman! have been months without surfing, and I'm going mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RVP

Hi Pablo,

I'm in the same position, started surfing last year when I was travelling in South America and got hooked. Bought a board but struggle to get out west since I don't have a car. Currently trying to rectify that situation but if there's room for an eager beginner let me know!!

• Advertisement

Yes, grant RVP, I will let you know when I'm going.
    a delight from the big wave championship...

http://magicseaweed.com/photoLab/viewPhoto.php?photoId=207594&photoOfTheDay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 buuutch

Hey, I'm ok for surfing tomorrow do you have a car?

Butch

Hey Butch!
    This weekend I can't, too bad, cause there is some good forecast for Sligo (and actually I don´t have a car), but we can organize maybe for next week.
    Thanks for asking anyway.

I have changed my location, I moved to Cork, but still willing to surf.
    If are there here some surfers, bodyboarders which want to share expenses and surf, I'm in. Thanks.

Before I moved I had the luck to go surfing to Enniscrone, Easky, and Bundoran. Such a good spots, I want to return...

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 surfingstefan

hello guys. dont have a car so looking for surfers willing to share a car/petrol, otherwise we can rent one. im based in dublin, available 2 weekends a month. pls, let me know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement