Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It will be interesting to see ...

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

Two for tomorrow

Brighton
    4:00 - Comadoir 16.0/4.18

Muss
    4:20 - Foreign rhythm 9.66/-- yet to have the place matched

Two for tomorrow

Brighton
    4:00 - Comadoir 16.0/4.18

Muss
    4:20 - Foreign rhythm 9.66/-- yet to have the place matched

A loser and a non runner

Todays bets

Yarmouth
    3:10 - Larkrise star 7.80

List
    3:25 - Drombeg dawn 15.0

Haydock
    4:00 - Firebeam 2.18 (very short but hard to see it get beaten)

A loser and a non runner

Todays bets

Yarmouth
    3:10 - Larkrise star 7.80

List
    3:25 - Drombeg dawn 15.0

Haydock
    4:00 - Firebeam 2.18 (very short but hard to see it get beaten)

Larkrise star and firebeam both win. Drombeg dawn-not great.

Todays bets

Bev
    2:35 - Nomoreblondes

Yar
    2:45 - Katys secret
    5:30 - Jonnie skull

I also like Piano in Yarmouth (3:20) but am unsure how to play it yet as the favourite is to be feared.

Newbury
    2:35 - The only Key 8.20

Only problem with this selection is the jockey but fingers crossed. I also have small savers on spectait and licence to till

and we're back for more. I'm off to Leopardstown on the 28th for the Lexus and a 4 course lunch :D so got to get some cash in the kitty. I had a bad hit recently on Houblon des Obeaux, can't remember his price and am not bothered checking but I do remember thinking it was far too big despite it being too short, if you know what I mean.
    I love the jumps but I do far better on the AW so I'm going to concentrate my efforts there for now.
    I've just finished Jon Gibby's book and my selections will be based on TS figures that I believe to be true and that appear to show that a horse still has a few pounds in its favour. I havn't quite nailed down the believable part yet though and am still backing a few that have not backed it up. I've also started looking back over AW cards going back only as far as the 14th of November and any horses who qualified have gone into my tracker. 3 of them are racing today, Ancient Greece in the 3:50, Livia's dream in the 2:30 and Beat route in the 3:00.
    I have a theory that my selections will be more suited to 5, 6 and 7f races but we'll wait and see after I get a big sample size going.
    In today's selections I've highlited those in my tracker, the other selections are just those who stood out when looking at today's cards based on TS but wouldn't make my tracker but should give a good account today. For today I've included 1 claimer race which I probably shouldn't do but I just can't ignore Lujeanie.

Today's selections
    Lingfield
    12:30 - Lujeanie 4.80
    1:30 - Cathedral 14.0
    2:00 - Spin again 5.90
    2:30 - Livia's dream 4.80 and Motivator 6.20
    3:00 - Beat route 6.40 and Nave 11.0

Kempton
    3:50 - Ancient Greece 5.40 and Tuscania 5.10
    6:20 - El Libertador 8.0
    6:50 - See the storm 3.65
    7:20 - Katami river 3.50 and Welsh inlet 10.50

A point on each selection, so 13 in total.

• Advertisement

Needed Welsh inlet the last of the day to get us out of trouble, went off at 18.5. I thought the tactics on Lujeanie were stupid, he had a great draw and didn't take advantage, flew home at the end for 2nd. I thought JP gave Beat route a terrible ride, one of the worst I've seen.

Today
    Lingfield
    12:25 - Frognal and Intiqaal
    2:25 - Moorhouse lad

Meydan
    3:55 - Ganas
    3:20 - Tagseed and Dan Chillingworth

6 points invested.

Forgot Muhandis in the 12:55

Advertisement