Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vaccum tanker

Options
  • 21-01-2011 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭

thinking of buying a tanker 1600 gal but dont know much about them. i dont need recessed wheels but what else should i ask about i will be buying off the shelf . the draw is about three miles so should i ask for sprung drawbar or are they worth the extra money im thinking of a connor tanker by the way:confused: any help would be great thanks, Lab man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, so I have no idea what forum your query would be better suited to.

This is the Boards.ie Help Desk for issues with the site itself, such as passwords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

This is the <forum> you want :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

johngalway wrote: »
    This is the <forum> you want :)

Well are you going to tell us what it is? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Well are you going to tell us what it is? :o

It's something to do with vacuuming and tanking Tom :D

Not entirely sure, possibly slurry related for sucking it out of the tank, I'm just a humble hill sheep farmer, little to no machinery required in my job!

Advertisement