Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Come Dine With Me

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭johnnycee66

I'll definitely post the winner on Thurs, meself, I wouldnt be surprised if the last night won, again, from the comments, the lads really pulled it out of the hat, and I think upset a few presumptions along the way. great!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Really enjoyed reading this thread and will be dying to see photos of the prize giving. Well done to you all. Food looked and sounded fantastic.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭johnnycee66

And the winners.........

We all met up in Dublin last night, and had a very nice evening in Darwins in Aungier Street, very nice food, and great, friendly staff. Everyone was giddy, and looking forward to the end(!!).

So, a scroll had been prepared, just like the tv show, and was produced just after the main, and, to great acclaim, the winner was.......................

Tom and Samantha, night 2: Fusion of French Flavours (The Fat Chef Night!!!!)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=1582&pictureid=8746

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=1582&pictureid=8748

A well deserved win, a great night of good food, good entertainment, and impeccable attention to the guests (What does that say about the rest of us?!!). We all have a sneaking suspicion that sam's homemade raspberry macaroons were the clincher!

2nd Place: Night 4, Manchester/Greece Combo

3rd Place: Night 3, Oink Oink-a night of piggy pleasure

4th Place: Night 1, Southern European Gastronomic Journey.

So the prize lolly was dished out, and the winners couldnt be persuaded to part with it, oh no!!!!

Thanks to everybody, it was a great thing to do, personally I've had my fill of Come Dine With Me for quite a while!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Thanks for that Johnny, was rooting for the French night, mind you great kudos to everyone involved, fab food!

Advertisement