Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show: 21st January 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Was this literally the worst LLS ever?

Hugely enjoyable (except for the Newbridge woman). I thought the line-up was crap but it's been weirdly good. Glad Tubs left the 2 freaks to make utter fools of themselves, they needed no help from him. Hate him marginally less this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

This song !

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

your man sounds ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Urgh. Hated Lighthouse Family 15 years ago, hate them now.

TV turned off. Night Tubs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

IS CLOWEN ON TONIGHT???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

What year was this out 96/97???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Back to the 90's now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Hugely enjoyable (except for the Newbridge woman). I thought the line-up was crap but it's been weirdly good. Glad Tubs left the 2 freaks to make utter fools of themselves, they needed no help from him. Hate him marginally less this week.
    Except for the freak show nothing happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

Love that guy's voice.

ArtSmart wrote: »
    IS CLOWEN ON TONIGHT???

No :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

He looks very like Don Wycherly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Greentopia wrote: »
    Yeah if you're a paranoid loon.

Like a member of the Green Party ?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,598 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Min wrote: »
    Time to buy shares in shell.

Or marry in to the families of the Ministers involved in "giving" our natural resources away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

does anybody not think there was any sense in his last comment so much money worth of oil off the west coast that it could take us out of recession.....so where is the money if we sold it to shell??

We allowed them to drill for gas (not oil) if they gave us a quarter of their profits - there was always the possibility that Shell'd find nothing and lose money on the deal. Exploration is expensive so there has to be incentives for companies to do it. Anyway, finding oil would be a disaster for Ireland - look what we did with the first bag of cash dumped into our laps, and imagine what would happen if we got an even bigger one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

No Clowen, just a woman who has links to cowen in her shameless behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

ArtSmart wrote: »
    IS CLOWEN ON TONIGHT???

Is he supposed to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Oh God they just ruined it by bringing on the lighthouse family. They're on my list of musicians who should be put in a boat adrift and left to cannibalise each other (along with M people, Michael Bolton, Mariah Carey, Celine dion etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

So what did you guys think of that bitch speaking in the audience? I thought she was super hot, she looked like a MILF.

She will like you as long as your not a Dub wanting to buy a house in her county of Wicklow. But that's another story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

As a singer meself (so that means my opinion is worth more than ye who arent .. lol) , I LOVE his voice.. one of the best singers of our generation..

EDIT: Him and Jim Corr.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Song is even moure boring acoustic. Didn't think that was possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

ascanbe wrote: »
    Back to the 90's now :eek:

I wish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Greentopia wrote: »
    Yeah if you're a paranoid loon who loves conspiracy theories.

You know, some of the smartest people on the Weather Forum believe that anthropomorphic climate change is either a load of garbage or at least extremely overplayed by commercial entities and governments. It's certainly not just those on the lunatic fringes that don't support the mainstream idea

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

ah good ole pauline

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Song is even moure boring acoustic. Didn't think that was possible.

Thought it was quite nice

Nice tats:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

Where did those legs come from?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So, on a scale of nought to two...

Would ya give her one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

She wouldn't turn up for the Father Ted reunion on Channel 4 at Christmas.

She would be nothing without it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

It was like some kind of weird horror movie, with the babies, the woman with the lipstick, the man from the 18th century with the eyes saying "withdraw!", and of course Tubberz himself, who would walk his way into any campy/weird horror movie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

So what did you guys think of that bitch speaking in the audience? I thought she was super hot, she looked like a MILF.
    Yeah, but If she had 2 brain cells they would probably start an argument with each other...

Advertisement