If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHARP HTSB200 Soundbar

Options
  • 21-01-2011 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Guys,

Can you give me a price and delivery for the SHARP HTSB200 Soundbar.

Thanks.

Caff23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 caff23

Any luck with that price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, sorry for the late reply.

We haven't been able so secure good stock of these and the price is £99.95 but as stock is very tight, we are unable to ship these.

We can special order these in for collection from the store if you like.

I hope helps, but if you are looking for a much better alternative, and you have a bit more to spend, check out the Boston TVEE. I have one of these which is a display model that I can do for £209.95 (normally £249.95) and the main benefit of this over the Sharp is that the sound quality is much superior and it comes with a wireless subwoofer which adds a lot of depth than the bar on it's own cannot produce.

I hope this helps, but let me know if I can assist any further.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 13 caff23

Thanks Dave for coming back to me and for an alternative option. I'll look into the Boston TVEE and come back to you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.