Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Wash that do underbody?

• 21-01-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi all.. Happy Friday to ya!

Im wondering where in Waterford can one find a car wash that also does underbody wash.. After all the recent snow and ice the underbody will now have a build up of salt from the gritting, so i would like to get the underside done in a few weeks when were rid of the cold.. i dont really want all that salt sitting on bare metal for the year..

Anyone?

Mucho's Grassyass ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Topaz on dunmore road and i think topaz manor st, also would also recommend using a jet wash so you can spend more time on it if you think needed as most car wash's under body wash aren't great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Brill.. cheers Faq!!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

Cleancar.ie in New ross do mobile car washes and to the odd full day in waterford , check there site ,or on faebook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

nice one Joe.. cheers

Advertisement