Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebuyer outlet sale - price drop

Options
  • 21-01-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Ebuyer are having an outlet sale with "price drops every 5 minutes", I've used them before and they've delivered without problems, just wondering what people make of the deals on offer, whether its worthwhile.

Not many products but I think it refreshes every 30mins or so, not too sure.

http://www.ebuyer.com/search?page=1&campaign=1868

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

Thanks a lot. I bought the Core2Duo T7500 cpu (at £29.03 plus £8 shipping), but Ebuyer wrote shortly afterwards that the "item is currently out of stock". Money seems to be gone out via google checkout, so let's see what happens next.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Last time I bought something from them the payment kept getting.g rejected by google Checkout and eventually Ebuyer got back to me saying I needed a UK credit card to complete the purchase but they could deliver to ireland. Is that not the case anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

thesteve wrote: »
    Last time I bought something from them the payment kept getting.g rejected by google Checkout and eventually Ebuyer got back to me saying I needed a UK credit card to complete the purchase but they could deliver to ireland. Is that not the case anymore?

I've bought from them a few times using Irish cc.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,530 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Have been buying from Ebuyer for years with no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

I recently bought something off them with no problem as well and I don't really expect any problems now. But what they wrote confused me a bit, because they had only one of the processors left and so I was unsure if they would ship it to me or not:

"Unfortunately the above item is currently out of stock.

Please note; the product is out of stock at the time of this email. If your order status is showing that payment has been taken it means this matter has been sorted. In this instance, you will receive your order as planned and you can ignore this message. If you have pre-ordered the item, please ignore this message."

When the message arrived the money had not been taken out yet, but the credit card has been charged shortly afterwards according to google checkout. Ebuyer still shows status "order received", but nothing else. Let's wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

They do seem to have issues with using Paypal if the address is unconfirmed had a recent order rejected because of that - I did buy previously using an Irish CC and had no problems bit of hassle getting the account set up but otherwise fine and they have some of the best prices around.

Advertisement