Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's Raiser?

• 21-01-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭

Sorry if I've missed something but where's Raiser? I miss his bad jokes and him turning even the fluffiest of threads into a political rant against the Government? Maybe HE is one of the Bandits? They have been quite busy of late?!? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I'm not one to talk...........But

I heard that he has taken over as the new Stig after they found a helmet big enough for his head. :p

He has promised not to write a book though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Sorry if I've missed something but where's Raiser? I miss his bad jokes and him turning even the fluffiest of threads into a political rant against the Government? Maybe HE is one of the Bandits? They have been quite busy of late?!? :confused:

nobody would miss me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

wrote: »
    nobody would miss me

Who said that? *Looks around*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Lads, he simply refused to toe the line in Dooradoyle and bow when I walked by.

I could not allow anyone to get away with such a thing as it would set a bad example for the other peasants, so Raiser is residing in my garden shed until he comes to terms with the error of his way.

I hope that all you other Boardsies in Dooradoyle, Raheen plus the mod living on the Ballinacurra road have the good sense to learn from his error and bow when your king jogs by.

Also with the marathon only three or so months away I expect you to be busy making your King Kess banners to greet me on my run. Last year I was most upset to only see one such sign in the Dooradoyle area as I ran.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

we will have to start a campaign for his freedom

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

kilburn wrote: »

Oh I dunno about that, he sounds dangerous! I've heard he's as big as four cats, and he's got a retractable leg so's he can leap at you better and he glows in the dark, and he's got four ears- two of them are for listening and the other two are kinda like back-up ears, his claws are as big as cups and for some reason he's got a tremendous fear of stamps, and he's got magnets on his tail so if you're made out of metal he can attach himself to you, and instead of a mouth he's got four arses...

Oh wait, Raiser? I thought we were on about the beast of Craggy Island, sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

kilburn wrote: »

No need, I'll break him out myself! Get me my dynamite! Muhuhahaha!

No need, I'll break him out myself! Get me my dynamite! Muhuhahaha!

If I see you sneaking towards my garden shed, the sniper will find himself in the crosshairs. :p

• Advertisement

Raiser, if you are reading this thread from my shed, then you had not have beaten me in the race to move out of the area. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

c097b7db11713261c2db.jpg

c097b7db11713261c2db.jpg

You should be thanking me for taking credit for him vanishing, otherwise you would be the main suspect. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Kess73 wrote: »
    If I see you sneaking towards my garden shed, the sniper will find himself in the crosshairs. :p

Well, the plan for the Dynamite, is to deal with you - which will allow me to pick the lock on the shed to free him in all the commotion! :O

Well, the plan for the Dynamite, is to deal with you - which will allow me to pick the lock on the shed to free him in all the commotion! :O

Best bring something with more kick than dynamite, otherwise all you will do is make me narkier than I normally am. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Thanks Kess73.... I shall get away with this one so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I hope that all you other Boardsies in Dooradoyle, Raheen plus the mod living on the Ballinacurra road have the good sense to learn from his error and bow when your king jogs by

Yeah right :D

Mc Love wrote: »
    Yeah right :D

Plenty of room in my shed, mate. :mad::mad::pac:

Thanks Kess73.... I shall get away with this one so :)

You did remember to get rid of that shovel right? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I had to take some time out to find myself........ I suppose the thread title kinda drew me in!!!

Not too much has changed since I was here last - In fact its like time stood still, I see the Peoples Park is again full of JCBs and Scaffolding and Willie O'Dea is back on the beat, I see you're all still circling each other, but still too shy to meet!

No seriously though, Ive been taking a lot of long walks in Dooradoyle Park while collecting my thoughts.

P.S. Pappyodaniel I'm going to send you a load of PMs re my 'bad' jokes, I'm sure you'd find them funnier if I explained them or something? Which 2 jokes did ya mean ?????????

P.P.S. This thread proves that nobody should ever, ever accept an invitation to Kess's House, he's like the Dooradoyle Dahmer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

It looks like the locks on Kess's shed need replacing.

Raiser wrote: »
    I had to take some time out to find myself........ I suppose the thread title kinda drew me in!!!

Not too much has changed since I was here last - In fact its like time stood still, I see the Peoples Park is again full of JCBs and Scaffolding and Willie O'Dea is back on the beat, I see you're all still circling each other, but still too shy to meet!

No seriously though, Ive been taking a lot of long walks in Dooradoyle Park while collecting my thoughts.

P.S. Pappyodaniel I'm going to send you a load of PMs re my 'bad' jokes, I'm sure you'd find them funnier if I explained them or something? Which 2 jokes did ya mean ?????????

P.P.S. This thread proves that nobody should ever, ever accept an invitation to Kess's House, he's like the Dooradoyle Dahmer.

There's gratitude after I was good enough to let you out for a bit.;)

And Dahmer? Not a chance, I am closer to Manson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

There's gratitude after I was good enough to let you out for a bit.;)

And Dahmer? Not a chance, I am closer to Manson.

Lucky for Raiser you weren't in the Fred West school school of serial killers.

Advertisement