Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game pick help

• 21-01-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I can buy one game before i have to start saving.
    WHAT WILL IT BE HELP ME .
    I can get something today or keep playing fallout 3 and two worlds two and wait for something
    HELP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

:confused:

There any specific type of game you want or you just in the mood for something new?

Personally I try to curtail game buying when I'm in the middle of other games. Lets me focus on the one and get the enjoyment out of it instead of thinking "Ugh, I need to complete this so I can play x\y\z."

Although if it's terrible then it goes back. Luckily I haven't fallen in to that trap yet. Ah those were the days. Pick up a game on a whim without having the net or more than one review magazine to cross reference to see if YOU like it. Not a voting community on the internet. Where was I? Oh yeah. What are you in to?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I sart a game and then get the next big thing just to go out tand get the next big thing again. but really i would play anything. im thinking of waiting for marvel vs capcom 3 but its a whole month away( said like a big baby)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Ah yeah know what you mean. I'm counting down the days for Dead Space 2.

But you shouldn't really leap on a game. Waste of the guts of 50. Have you tried sites like amazon\eBay\play to find new releases cheaper? The likes of bricks-and-mortar stores charge WAY too much for games IMO. (I know there are a lot of costs to cover! I don't want to get in to "that" argument).

Would you pick up a decent game secondhand? I stumbled across Bayonetta in Xtravision (new) for 15e! Bargain! Amazing game too.

first hand, second hand , third hand the cheaper the better hahahahah. might pick fallout new vegas hmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

fifa 11 is a great game as you will never complete it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

For pure value for money in terms of hours you can spend doing stuff Fallout New Vegas is going for around 30-35, question is can you stomach it after having only just played Fallout 3.

i ended up pre booking marvel vs capcom 3 and got dragon age and the new splinter cell

Advertisement