Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 at it again!!

Options
  • 21-01-2011 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

The free text (not free text) fiasco has started again, I'm being charged since the 19th of this month and I'm not due to top until the 4th of February.

And I was charged for calls and texts after topping up on the 3rd this month till the 12th, 5 calls to customer care and still have not been reimbursed the 16 odd euro I'm owed.

Are they trying to get people to port to other networks or what.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Hasta La Vista Ducky

4857967136_35e743fa5a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I dont mind them if im honest. They are a lot better than the one with people walking down the street that they always show in the cinema.

Then you have metoer with their genie's and its christmas, go on home. Three with chinese lanterns and give no info, tesco and their cakes, with cream that runs through you quicker than the luas, so they are all guilty of it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

They said that it was being logged and I would get a call in a few days..

Still waiting.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I've had enough of the ducks, cheapskates are just running the same campaign as they did last year in the UK, already seen all the ads on sky, now another year of them here.

Don't get me started on emobile, it's like there following me about the interweb. Bring back meteor ads.

Advertisement