Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playschool in clonsilla

Options
  • 21-01-2011 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, hoping you could give me some recommendations,

my daughter is three and a half. up until june last year she was in a creche full time and has gotten on very well socially and mentally, shes very clever! she ocassionaly goes uptoplay in the creche in the shopping centre to play with other kids as ive no friends with children.
    we were unable to toilet train her when she was younger as she had some medical issues which didnt really allow us to do so, so now that shes better-finally :)- we're getting there slowly but surely. if she had been toilet trained she'd have been in playschool and all by now but that wasnt an option..

she wont be starting school til shes 5 so i reckon she'll be starting montessori in september of this year but i really think shes so bored at home all day with me and tbh we'd both benefit from her going to playschool until then. ive visited one so far who said she can start mid term once toilet trained- but another told me she'd have to wait til september for the new term so im wondering if anyone knows of any that has some places available now and the prices of such?

i know most places would prefer her to wait so shes starting at the beginning of a new term but circumstances didnt really allow for such and shes really wanting to go!

thanks.

Advertisement