Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chicago

• 21-01-2011 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi guys team ryano are off again to Chicago in march to compete.
    We are opening this trip to all clubs in Ireland we will be fighting as team Ireland.
    This open to all semi pro fighters from all clubs.
    Flights hotel are paid so it's a great trip .
    Weights
    70kgs x2
    77kgs x1
    84kgs x1
    94kgs x1
    This will be a tough event ,we will hold trials early feb .
    Pm me here for details
    Cheers andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Good Luck. What event is this for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Awesome, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

Mma sports federation
    USA v Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭tyreman1

this is the second year team ireland will travel to the states..last year the guys made a great impression and were true ambassadors for irish mma....if my memory serves me correctly they got all "W"'s bar 1 which according to jens pulver was a really close call...its a credit to andy to open the trials to other fighters..its such a big oppurtunity for any fighter looking to excel in the sport.....

from training with the lads that made the trip last year you really do see the difference an oppurtunity like this brings to not only their game but their outlook on their career as a fighter...

definatley an experience not to be missed !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

Please pm me if interested
    Need to get names for trials asap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Damn id love to go for this lhw spot, got my nose broke in my last bout 5 weeks ago though so timing is all off :(

Advertisement