Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angela Flannery - Irish Indo

Options
  • 21-01-2011 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

If you read this clown's reviews then please note.....if she rubbishes a place then go there, if she gives a place less than 4 stars then go there you will not be dissapointed....she does not know her arse from her elbow.

Slam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,460 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I thought her review of the Rustic Stone to be quite funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭grandslamsmith

If I want comedy I'll go rent a Billy Connolly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I used to like her reviews but eventually realised that they are excessive ramblings about herself, her child, her friends etc. You could be 3/4 the way through a review before she will finally start talking about the restaurant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭grandslamsmith

x2

Well said boyo!

Slam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭trackguy

Lucinda O'Sullivan is dreadful also. I remember her review of Rhodes was essentially 'nice food Gary but why did you put your restaurant in such an awful location on the Northside?'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭nesbitt

I don't read restaurant reviews, as they are so utterly subjective...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

I never take a review from one source I often will either go myself or if its a very expensive restaurant i.e mitchelin/ 5 star I will read current review off many a person and or website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I used to like her reviews but eventually realised that they are excessive ramblings about herself, her child, her friends etc. You could be 3/4 the way through a review before she will finally start talking about the restaurant!

It's the old "I wanna be an Irish AA Gill" routine. Ross Golden Bannon in the Business Post is good - he actually has experience in the industry and is editor of Food and Wine magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Links???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Is Angela the one in the pull out from the Indo on a Friday?

Advertisement