Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Student insurance

Options
  • 21-01-2011 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Was wondering which insurance companies offer decent deals for 20 something male students. Its just a little 1.3L hatchback to get me to and from the school I'll be working in. So far best quote is 1200 for third party fire and theft from no nonsense.ie but a lot of extra's aren't included :mad: Any info much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Have you rung around to insurance companies and brokers? I was in a similar position and was getting better quotes than that. €900 fully comp on a 03 1.4 polo.

Advertisement