Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameathon in aid of The Meningitis Trust

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Stream down again :(

back now except in black and white.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Running into a lot more problems than expected with the stream!

The old consoles and Wii seem to be fine but the 360 has problems depending on the game.

Also seems to randomly need a restart when changing games. On top of that, every time the wireless drops it take about 10 mins to get it up and running again.

Gonna keep at it though. I will make sure things are as good a possible for the long challenges (rock band, ssfVI).

Edit: Got it wired into the switch now, so hopefully it will be a bit more stable.

No updates since after lunch and the stream is down again.

Did you guys just head off to the pub? :)

Been setting up the ps3 for a stream of the last 3 bosses and a projector for the rock band.

Update will be on the site in a few

• Advertisement

All 3 Fable game have been beaten 32 hours into the event.

Jazzy is getting to the end of Chrono Trigger, so expect his Super Metroid run to be either after lunch today or late in the evening.

Framerate issue with the snes etc streaming seem so be much better. Some settings from streaming the 360 were kept on and messed things up.

PC desktop streaming is still rough, but it seems there is not much we can do with what we have.

SSFVI will most likely be on late in the evening. I will set a time later today so Doom and the FG crowd can laugh at our "skills".

We have passed €600 in donations! Thanks to everyone who has donated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

stream down for the minute unless you want it to stream someone doing a WoW grind. should be back up at about 12 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

Stream is back up and running with Sonic at the moment....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Framerate issue with the snes etc streaming seem so be much better. Some settings from streaming the 360 were kept on and messed things up.

PC desktop streaming is still rough, but it seems there is not much we can do with what we have.

It's a pity it's not being recorded, I could have had a look and seen if there were any possible improvements.

How were you doing PC desktop streaming though? I know that Xfire, WeGame and the Livestream Procaster are the best options for game streaming, and in a roundabout way, desktop streaming.

SSFVI Tournament will be at 10pm tonight. We are looking at putting it on our projector and having a webcam feed.

More details closer to the time.

• Advertisement

street fighter has beguneth

and the winner of street fighter is.......... me! :D
    Jazzy (balrog) - Kiad (adon) final
    cunning_alias (juri) 3rd
    Wazdakka (cammy) 4th

and back to the grind!
    super metroid will be on later as well as streets of rage 2.
    cunning_alias & kiad were up playing some snes till now. imma gonna play HoN until my streets of rage partner wakes up. add me as BigBadHarv if you wanna play with us and send us a msg

postal is at lvl 60 in wow. good god

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Unsticking this thread now. Congrats to all involved. :)

Advertisement