Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Piercer Around.

• 21-01-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

So I'm off for an anti eyebrow piercing tomorrow and I have no clue where to go as I'm from Gaillimh.
    My usual piercer suggested Yakuza but I know JMDs are known to be pretty reliable too.
    Where do ye fine people suggest?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

So I'm off for an anti eyebrow piercing tomorrow and I have no clue where to go as I'm from Gaillimh.
    My usual piercer suggested Yakuza but I know JMDs are known to be pretty reliable too.

Go into Danny in Yakuza he's very good,JMD is way over priced IMHO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Thanking you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Whats an anti Eyebrow piercing :confused:

Whats an anti Eyebrow piercing :confused:

http://www.google.ie/images?hl=en&q=Anti%20Eyebrow%20piercing&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=677

Some of the piercings are a bit far out from the eye, I wanna get mine closer!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Sarah and Michelle in Swineline do top notch work!

• Advertisement

eeloe wrote: »
    Sarah and Michelle in Swineline do top notch work!

I ended up going to Swineline as Yakuza people had no idea what an anti eyebrow was.
    The place was awesome looking and the woman who did my piercing was absolutely lovely.
    I had heard people say it was dirty and what not but that was not the case at all.
    Will most definitely be going back there for all my piercing needs in the future!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I like Swineline cause it's so 'laid back'

Always made feel welcome, always have a laugh, and if your sitting through a big tattoo, someone always asks if ya want something in the shop if they are going!

:-)

Its the little things! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Wouldn't bother with jmd anyways. Never had a problem myself but me ex and a few other people I know had minor problems. The ex having the.problem don't bother me so much though lol. Should have pierced her with a machete lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Just to give two sides.... my boyfriend has a full back piece and both arms sleeved up and he has had every single tattoo done by Joe in JMDs, never had a problem and would never go anywhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

seanybiker wrote: »
    Wouldn't bother with jmd anyways. Never had a problem myself but me ex and a few other people I know had minor problems. The ex having the.problem don't bother me so much though lol. Should have pierced her with a machete lol
    And seany returns! The sleeping giant of the Waterford City forum :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Just to give two sides.... my boyfriend has a full back piece and both arms sleeved up and he has had every single tattoo done by Joe in JMDs, never had a problem and would never go anywhere else.
    Difference between getting a tattoo there and a piercing :)

Tattoo's yeah wouldnt go anywhere else after getting one there.. piercing's wouldnt even consider going there

Advertisement