Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4 & Apps

Options
  • 21-01-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I have the Iphone 4 and downloaded the Sky Mobile TV App which basically allows me to watch Sky Sports on the phone for a price of €10 instead of getting into the house for €34, which save me a few €.
    I bought a component AV cable from itunes in the hope it would let me watch Sky Sports on the TV. It allows me to watch downloaded things, podcasts, music videos or movies hired from Itunes.
    Is there anyway I would be able to watch the live feed on the TV too? When I connect the AV Cable to the TV it still plays the live video stream on the phone & not the TV.

I would appreciate your help in this :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭PapaQuebec

I have the Sky Mobile TV app as well and I'd imagine Sky have written the app in such a way as to prevent it being watched on an external device.
    Even if you find a way to stream the feed to a TV you'll find that the picture quality will be s***e! The stream is of a bitrate to give a reasonable picture on a 3.5" screen. On a TV of decent size it will appear very pixelated unless watched from very long-distance.

Advertisement