Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funtasia Waterparl

Options
  • 21-01-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Thinking of taking my brother upto the waterpark tomorrow. He is autistic and does not handle crowds to well so just wondering has anyone went up at opening time and would it be less crowded at that time. Also do you go down the big slides on your own or can you go down them on a double ring? Dont know if he would be okay by himself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

I've taken my 4year old daughter on a Sunday morning & the place was near empty. She gets nervous in crowds but enjoyed it more when it was empty. There is plenty of double rings for goin down the big slides. Some of the double rings hav 1 side covered at d bottom so whoever is sitting in that side cant fall through the bottom of it.

Advertisement