Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

volume question

• 21-01-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭

this is probably a stupid question but is there any way to get the volume pop up back like the one in this screen shot i found on the web

http://i47.tinypic.com/idrbk6.png

it was their up until i got Microsoft office and now its gone.you can see the volume go up in the bottom right hand corner.is there any way to get it back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

that 'pop-up' is just a small program by HP. Lots of manufacturers do stuff like that, personalise PCs with these things to make them look slicker. Chances are the office install screwed with it somehow, or it just stopped by itself coincidentally. Did you only just install office? maybe restart, see if that helps. Otherwise, you should find a folder full of HP software in your C drive. Find the one for audio software or drivers. If it's there, you can attempt a reinstall of the audio software to restore the function.

Advertisement