Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinsale or Clon???

Options
  • 22-01-2011 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Just wondering where would be better for a hen in April??
    Or will they both be dead that early in the year?
    Is there a nightclub in clon?
    Any recommendations for self-catering houses???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭teekayd25

You'll have a good time in either place but as far as I know there are two decent enough nightclubs in Clon and only one in Kinsale, so that might just swing it :D

A group of us took some self-catering apartments in Clonakilty a few months back, I think these are the ones . . . ideal for a stag / hen weekend anyway.

http://www.irelandathome.com/amenities.php?code=800010

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Clon would prob be better craic for ye, Clon is well used to hen parties though some still "frown upon it". I was out in Clon on Saturday night, even this time fo the year is busy enough. Also, if you can afford it Inchydoney Island Spa is only a few minutes out the road, it's quite popular with hen parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

clon is very welcoming to hens. best for clubbing would be o'donovans hotel. my fave pub is scannells, big beer garden too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Kinsale is a bit too genteel for my liking, little old ladies in Scholls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Dutch_Druid

teekayd25 wrote: »
    You'll have a good time in either place but as far as I know there are two decent enough nightclubs in Clon and only one in Kinsale, so that might just swing it :Dhttp://www.irelandathome.com/amenities.php?code=800010

There are 3 nightclubs in Kinsale, any would be able to sort a deal for a night out in Kinsale. Night life is quiet on Thursday and most places Sunday during the winter, but a lot of craic around the place Saturday nights, definitely check out Hamlets, White House, Studio Blu, and Bacchus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭chipsdave

either would do just dress like the English sluts ,get pissed then puke **** and piss in your knickers and all the local inhabitants will love you (publicans on a 500% mark -up most of all!) u poor ****ing innocents u got a lot to learn !!

Advertisement