Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'We Dare' - a party game that offers players a large variety of fun and flirty games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Well... It was only a matter of time before the real reason for the Move's... eh.. 'shapely' controller design was revealed.

Wii, tough. Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Eh... kinda sounds like Anne Summer the video game edition.
    Now as much craic as I'm sure is intended by this game, they seem to be forgetting the unfortunate fact that 90% of gamers are male. I can't really imagine a group of lads playing this on a night in with a few beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

deathrider wrote: »
    they seem to be forgetting the unfortunate fact that 90% of gamers are male

hasnt been that way for a LONG time

more women are buying their first console than men since the wii was launched, and the split is edging closer and closer to parity

what you mean is that 90% of hardcore gamers are male, and thats not up for debate, but this isnt a game for hardcore gamers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I stand corrected then. When playing online, there always seems to be a lot (by a long shot) more guys than girls. Same with my friends. I probably hang out with an even amount of males and females, but all the males are gamers, and the women... Not so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

online is more for the hardcore as opposed to the casual though i think. most of your "buy 3 games a year" crowd would rarely venture online, even the lads who are big into their sports games who would be more casual

most online gamers have 20+ games in their collection at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

deathrider wrote: »
    I stand corrected then. When playing online, there always seems to be a lot (by a long shot) more guys than girls. Same with my friends. I probably hang out with an even amount of males and females, but all the males are gamers, and the women... Not so much.

This is Ireland though, most irish chicks still look at gaming as childish and uncool.

Its not the same in other countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

Helix wrote: »
    but this isnt a game for hardcore gamers

I'm not so sure, a few of the dares could be a bit on the troublesome side of risqué. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Sisko wrote: »
    This is Ireland though, most irish chicks still look at gaming as childish and uncool.

Its not the same in other countries.
    lol elaborate please, i am intrigued!!

OT:
    'Players can use the controllers in the most unexpected ways'

rofl, what???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Helix wrote: »
    online is more for the hardcore as opposed to the casual though i think. most of your "buy 3 games a year" crowd would rarely venture online, even the lads who are big into their sports games who would be more casual

Plus I'm sure there's less of a male/female divide among people who own a PS3 AND the move controller. (all 10 of them...;))

Why not just skip playing the game and get everybody to chuck their keys into a bowl like the good old days

Advertisement