Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 fees refund?

Options
  • 22-01-2011 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I got a cheque from UL today for €100 for fees refund it says, any idea why I got this? I thought it could be they charged me too much last year as I had to pay a semesters fees but im not sure, any ieas would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Hi everyone, I got a cheque from UL today for €100 for fees refund it says, any idea why I got this? I thought it could be they charged me too much last year as I had to pay a semesters fees but im not sure, any ieas would be great thanks.

I wouldn't complain too much, keep it for RAG Week ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

CiaranMT wrote: »
    I wouldn't complain too much, keep it for RAG Week ;)

Oh im not complaining it was quite a nice surprise to wake up to this morning, but im just a tad curious to be honest haha

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wonderingabout

I got a refund from them aswell. I hope it wasn't a mistake because iv already spent it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bken1991

I got this refund also :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 hungrystudent

If you are mature students it might be the 100 fee you paid when you applied.If you apply and get a place then turn it down they keep it, otherwise you get it back.Thats just off the top of my head tho, alot has changed since 2008 but I seem to remember getting one of those checks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Rather than ask on a webforum of people who've no idea what fees you paid, when or why, and hence can probably only speculate wildly, if you're really curious, go and ask the people who know why they sent you a cheque - the people in Fees Office who sent you the cheque.

Advertisement